What if you were a J-Pop Idol?!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

tomangirl19

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁<𝟯

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 ➠ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤 ❤︎

♥________________♥
💕_________________________________💕

--𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣--

𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗨 ( 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 )
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗮 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗝-𝗣𝗼𝗽 𝗜𝗱𝗼𝗹 ( 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗜𝗱𝗼𝗹 )

💕_________________________________💕
♥________________♥

~~♡ 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 ♡~~

Valt knew you as an Idol from the beginning. He went to your concerts with his friends and siblings many times. He was a dedicated fan of yours. Somehow he happened to enter the backstage after your concert and met you.

Valt was so excited to meet you and so friendly, you two hit off instantly. Eventually became friends and then lovers. Valt was the one to ask you out and of course you accepted!

Valt never missed a single of your shows. He was so proud to have you as his girlfriend! He always cheered for you.

~~♥ 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 ♥~~

Shu was your manager as you were a famous J-pop Idol. He was always taking care of all your appointments, concerts and contracts. Honestly he was one of the biggest reason for your success.

Shu has been supporting you from your early days. Eventually both of you started falling for each other, but Shu kept his feelings hidden. Hesitant to accept his own feelings as he  thought it would be wrong to date you as your manager.

But then you were the one who confessed your feelings to him. And there was nothing holding him back from being with you.

~~♡ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 ♡~~