What if your boyfriend is Yandere? 💔🔪

Alright since y'all asked for it, I made it!

Eggiari
MiraculousPokeblader
kykylikesreading
Beyblade_Girl_Aoi

( I hope you guys enjoy this chapter n lemme know if you do :)

Please VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW For more scenarios!

💕_________________________________💕

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This chapter may be disturbing to some readers due to the mention of excessive violence.

💕_________________________________💕

________Valt Aoi_______

Obsession

Ever since you started going out with Valt you noticed that he was very clingy with you. At first you found it cute and didn't think much of it. Maybe it's just Valt's way of showing his love! Maybe he just loves you that much!

But little by little his clinginess was getting too far. He wouldn't let you hang out with your friends alone. He wouldn't even let you go out of the home by yourself anymore. Everywhere you went he followed you.

It's been weeks since you last got to go out and meet with another person than Valt. This was it. You needed to break out of this hell. So while Valt was asleep you decided to sneak out of the house.

You were so close! Just unlock that door and-

" Y/n what are you doing? You weren't thinking of leaving me were you?"

You turned your head to see Valt smiling at you as kindly as ever. Only that he was holding a knife in his right hand.

_________Shu Kurenai_________

Jealousy

Your boyfriend Shu as always been the jealous type ever since the start of the relationship. You didn't mind it much at the time. You just thought it was really cute of him!

You even reassured him from time to time. And Shu was so mature of course he would understand right. Besides Shu always treated you like a princess. Shu only loved you!

You were currently watching the news with your boyfriend in the living room of his apartment.

' Joshua The famous actor and blader was found murdered in his house. Stabbed 6 times in the chest '