The Lover's first argument!

This chapter was requested by-

MiaKurenai_2009

( Thank you for the request and I hope that you enjoy it! )

Please VOTE COMMENT and FOLLOW me for more scenarios<3

💕________________________________💕

____ ♡ Valt Aoi ♡ ____

You have been watching Valt practice for hours.

You asked him to take a break so many times but he just won't listen.

One last time you try,

" Valt it's been soooo long."

With an annoyed expression he shouted at you,

"Y/n you know how important this is to me! Do you really want to be the cause of my loss tomorrow?!"

Just as the words left his mouth Valt realized he messed up. "Y/n im-"

You just gave him a painful smile and said,

" Wow Valt. I never expected this from you" and walked away.

Valt tried to come after you but you warned him, " Don't follow me Valt"
But the regret was visible in his eyes.

____♥ Shu Kurenai ♥_____

Busy busy busy. That's all how Shu has been for the past two weeks. You knew running an entire beyclub can be hard and exhausting and that's exactly why you were so worried!

So today you're gonna end it! You headed straight to the raging bulls to Shu's chamber.

" Shu that's it's come with me. Have you had your lunch yet? It's way past lunch time you know "

Finally averting his gaze from all the papers in front of him Shu looked at you with tired eyes.

" Listen Y/n this is not the time"

You tried to pull Shu up by holding his wrist only to gain a harsh yank from him.

" Can't you see that I'm busy Y/n! I have other important things to deal with, not your childishness right now!

Your heart aches at his words. You don't say anything and go straight towards the door.

Shu's eyes now tremble at the realization of his mistake but it was too late..