what if the reader played an instrument?

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆-

kyzzyco

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁!

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 ➠ 𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 , ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗!

💕_________________________________💕

♡ 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗼𝗶 ♡

Valt was really surprised about you playing a musical instrument. He was very supportive of you and he instantly wanted to hear you play that instrument, which was the flute.

Valt asked you many and many times to play the flute for him which you were happy to do so. So you took out your flute and you played him a short melody.

Valt for once stayed quiet to hear you play the flute. After you were done, he complimented you so many times. He even asked you to show him how to play it but of course he wasn't really good at it.

♥ 𝗦𝗵𝘂 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗶 ♥

It came as a surprise to Shu that you knew how to play the piano. He showed much interest to your passion. The first thing he asked you,

"Why didn't you tell me sooner, do you mind playing a short music for me?"

Of course you said yes and took him to your house where you had the piano.

Shu was absolutely delighted to hear you play. The entire time he looked at you quietly from the corner with a smile on his face.

♡ 𝗥𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 ♡

He have never guessed that you played the Cello. He was quite shocked when he heard it. He asked you questions after questions about it and eventually asked to let him hear you play.

The Cello was back at your home so you invited Rantaro and them took him over to your home. You played a classic music for him. Rantaro did not have much idea about classical music or the Cello. But he was very impressed by you.

" That was amazing Y/n! " he said while he clappled his hands for you.

♥ 𝗗𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 ♥

Daigo was waiting for you in your room while you went to get some snacks for the two of you. While he was waiting, he found the harmonica beside your pillow.

After you came back he ask you about it and found out that you knew how to play the harmonica ever since you were a child. Of course he asked you to play it in front of him, which you did.

Daigo was looking at you with a tiny smile on his face as you were playing.

"Wow Y/n that sounded beautiful, I always seem to find new things to love about you"

♡ 𝗞𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶 ♡

You played the ukulele. And today you brought it with you to show Ken. Of course he was very excited to see you with it and asked you many questions regarding it.