Their favorite songs to sing to you

Hello! I hope you guys already checked out my one shot book :) if you haven't then go check it out soon! I'm sure you'll like it<3

A new Character has been added at the end of the chapter!
By the request of- tomangirl19
( Thank you and I hope you like it and pls vote comment and follow if you did :)

This chapter was requested by-
Crimson_bladergirl
(Thank you for the request and I hope you enjoy it!)

💕_________________________________💕

Alright a little about the scenario
before you start.

These are the songs that your lover sings to you while having you on their mind. It's not necessarily 'their' type of song, but songs that he feels you.

💕_________________________________💕

♡ Valt Aoi

🎵What makes you beautiful🎵

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else~"

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed~

Your sunshine of a boyfriend Valt Aoi now walks beside you while singing his favorite song to sing to you. Valt cheerfully keeps singing the song-

" You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful~"

And smiles at your brightly. It's because Valt genuinely thinks of you like that.
______________________________________
_________.                                  .__________

Shu Kurenai

🎵 Until I found you 🎵

In a blissful evening you and your lover were spending time together in the living room of his house. There you were lying down on the couch with your head on Shu's lap as he gently caress your hair and keep singing his favorite song to you.

He had mentioned it to you once before that he loves this song as it reminds him of how he found you again after the red eye incident.

" I was lost within the darkness but then I found her~ I found you~~"

Sang the soothing voice of your lover. Hearing him you wanted to join in as well so you sang the next line.