133

~Chapter 133~

"Your Highness..." Hong Que called Hua Shu in a sob, with a look of shame and regret in her eyes.

After all, she was the one who had been with her for thousands of years. Hua Shu pursed her lips, let go of her hand and said coldly: "Tell me! Did you go to Ling Yu Palace on my wedding day?"

Hong Que knelt in the air, not daring to hide it any more, and kowtowed to the end, "Yes, Your Highness, I went to Lin Yyu Palace that day. I wanted to meet the Lord and let him choose earrings for you, but then..." She raised her head and whispered. She glanced in Hua Mo's direction and immediately lowered her head, "Later, the Lord had guests, so I went back to Xiu Yang Palace."

"Who is that guest?" Hua Shu's hands hidden in her sleeves slowly tightened.

Hong Que lowered her head and trembled all over. Her lips moved, but she still couldn't tell the identity of the man.

This matter had been hidden in her heart for thousands of years. She thought that no one would ever mention it again, but she didn't expect that in the end she still couldn't hide it. Although she only heard one sentence back then, the person who disappeared into the study of Lord Lan Feng was clearly the Peacock King. At that time, she wondered why the Peacock King appeared in Ling Yu Palace before the auspicious time and invited Lord Lan Feng to Imperial Palace. However, before she could tell the princess about this, Lord Lan Feng died tragically in Imperial Palace.

At that time, everyone in Heavenly Palace was looking for the immortal who mysteriously appeared in Lord Lan Feng's study, but she never dared to tell her about it. The death of Lord Lan Feng is clearly related to the Peacock King. Once she tells this, the Bainiao Island will be destroyed, and her people will have nowhere to live, and the princess...if the princess knows that the death of Lord Lan Feng is caused it by the Peacock King, what should the princess do?

Although Hong Que has no wisdom or courage, she grew up next to Hua Shu and is somewhat loyal to Hua Shu. Now she is unwilling and dare not say that Hua Mo is the mysterious immortal. But she looked so guilty that the immortals guessed what she didn't say without her having to say anything.

"Yes, the person in Lan Feng's study was me." Hua Mo's gloomy voice suddenly sounded. He looked coldly at Hong Que kneeling in front of Hua Shu, "I didn't expect that in addition to the immortal attendants of Ling Yu Palace, there were also other people outside the study." Hua Mo's eyes swept over the thirteen immortal servants, and his eyes fell on the boy and Hong Que, "If I had known this, I should not have spared your lives."

Zi You and others were furious, and Hong Que was even trembling.

Hua Shu looked at the Peacock King with disbelief, "Father, why did you lure Lan Feng to Imperial Palace?"

"Because he is the only one who can let Lan Feng go to the Imperial Palace unprepared and willingly. There is the seal of the Heavenly Empress in the Imperial Palace. Only there can the devil kill Lan Feng to frame the fox demon clan under the eyes of the Heavenly Palace full of Immortals and stir up the chaos between the Immortal and Demon clans, so that the Devil Clan can reap the benefits." Feng Yin spoke slowly and looked at Hua Mo: "Peacock King, you not only colluded with the devil clan to kill Lord Lan Feng. You must have been the one who stole the immortal sword of Lord Yu Feng from the Heavenly Palace and sneaked into the Third Heaven of Demon Realm to kill Sen Hong. "

The Peacock King's eyes narrowed slightly, and Feng Yin stepped forward to block the murderous intent in her eyes, "When I helped Hong Yi escape from the Heavenly Palace, I was injured by the Immortal Tower Locking. Lord Yu Feng used his natal immortal energy to heal my injuries in Feng Qi Palace. With his skill at that time, he was no match for the Demon Emperor. What's more, in order to capture Hong Yi outside Da Ze Mountain, all the immortals in the Heavenly Palace were injured. Now it seems that you hid your strength in the Heavenly Palace to steal the Yu Feng's Spirit Sword."