123

~Chapter 123~

Da Ze Mountain has been standing for 60,000 years. It has a rich fairyland, and the small town at the foot of the mountain also has simple folk customs. The two of them went down the mountain at sunset, and when they arrived at the bottom of the mountain, it was just getting dark.

It just so happened that there was a lantern festival in the small town today, and there were a lot of people. A Yin had been in mountain since she was born. Everywhere she went there with Gu Jin on weekdays, she saw groups of demons and immortals. She didn't have much time to look at mortals. She finally stopped being so shameless and removed the hand that was rubbing Gu Jin's waist when she leaped down from the cloud.

The two of them gathered their immortal power and entered the city. Thanks to that trip to the capital, A Yin was finally not as startled as before when she saw the mortal realm, but she couldn't find anything to eat, a street full of fermented rice balls, candied haws... Eaten all over by her. When she turned around and didn't see Gu Jin, she immediately panicked.

"A Jin! A Jin!"

The streets were full of people, and she was full of magical powers. She could easily find Gu Jin with any immobilization technique. But when she lost sight of Gu Jin, A Yin's hand holding the candied haws was shaking. It was like... it was like they had been separated for a long, long time, so long that in a blink of an eye, she would lose him.

"A Yin!" A voice suddenly sounded behind her. A Yin turned around in excitement and saw Gu Jin holding up a bag of sweet-scented osmanthus cakes and smiling at her. Before Gu Jin could recover, A Yin rushed forward and hugged him.

Gu Jin looked at the person in his arms with a stunned expression. A Yin raised her head and got out of his arms, her temper was righteous and awe-inspiring, "Where have you been? Why did you leave me alone? I thought you were gone!"

Gu Jin didn't have time to speak. The old woman who was arranging concentric knots at a stall nearby smiled and said to Gu Jin: "Boy, you have to hold on to your little wife. She couldn't find you just now, and she burst into tears. There are so many people, don't lose your wife!" 

Ordinary people would simply assume that A Yin and Gu Jin's people are a young couple out to watch the lanterns because of their dependence on one another and their public intimacy. 

The old woman's words immediately made A Yin feel embarrassed. She stammered and opened her mouth, and after a long time she could only say: "I'm not crying." However, she did not deny that she was Gu Jin's little wife.

Gu Jin looked at A Yin's red face and brushed her hair, "A Yin, I'm here, don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid. I just ate less and was hungry, so I panicked." A Yin blurted out.

Gu Jin looked at the candied haws in her hand and raised his eyebrows. A Yin was immediately embarrassed. Before she could think of an explanation, Gu Jin pulled her to the stall selling concentric knots.

Although the concentric knots made by the old lady are not very exquisite, they are very attractive. One of them has a small phoenix hooked in the center, which is unique. Gu Jin's eyes narrowed and he chose a pair with phoenixes.

"I want these two."

"A phoenix and a phoenix are a pair, and you two are both phoenixes." The old woman looked at Gu Jin as a well-behaved scholar, and said quickly, fearing that he would not understand these romantic affairs. 

When A Yin saw that Gu Jin wanted to buy it, she immediately wanted to take a closer look. 

"It's okay, just these two." Gu Jin handed the silver to the old woman, took a handful of concentric knots from her hand and stuffed them into her sleeve robe without letting A Yin look at them.