83

~Chapter 83~

September 15th. 63,632 later in the ancient calendar.

Later generations will recall that many important things happened on this day. 

On this day, Da Ze Mountain, which had stood at the top of the Immortal Realm for 60,000 years, collapsed. On this day, True Goddess Shang Gu and Bai Jue's son, Yuan Qi, awakened in Da Ze Mountain and were promoted to god.

There is another thing, much more important than these two things, but it has not been revealed to the Three Realms. The immortals and demons in the Three Realms only found some unusual signs.

Both the God Realm's gate and the Skyreach Pillar vanished on the day Yuan Qi ascended to godhood. All pathways and links between the God Realm and the lower Three Realms were entirely sealed, with the exception of the Heavenly Road, which were founded on the laws of both heaven and earth. 

 It is said in ancient times that whenever a True God comes to the world, the God Realm will be closed for a thousand years, and the power of the entire world will be used to nourish the True God. After a thousand years, the gate will be reopened.

The day the Skyreach Pillar and the God Realm's gate disappeared, the immortals and demons knew that a True God in God Realm was born.

They just don't know whether the one born on the Heaven and Earth Platform is the new True God or True God Bai Jue.

Things about the God Realm have always been beyond the reach of the lower three realms. After some speculation and discussion, the focus shifted to the three realms.

More than half a month has passed since Yuan Qi became a god in Da Ze Mountain. After Yuan Qi became a god, he did not return to Qing Chi Palace with Chang Que. Instead, he went to the Heavenly Palace with Yu Feng, Jing Lei and other immortals.

Hong Yi, the nephew of the Queen of the Fox Clan, committed countless crimes in the massacre of Da Ze Mountain. Eleven immortals took the decision and sentenced Hong Yi to death. Since Hong Yi was already a demigod, and fearing that the Fox Clan would cause trouble again, the Heavenly Palace decided to punish him with the heavenly thunder at the Green Dragon Platform in fifteen days.

The Nine Heavens Thunder shatters bones into ashes. Everyone in the Immortal Clan showed no mercy to Hong Yi.

Calculating the time, after three days, it will be the period of his punishment.

Da Ze Mountain is dead. The power of chaos left behind after Gu Jin became a god has replaced the formation and enveloped the entire Da Ze Mountain. No one can enter Da Ze Mountain again. A Yin had nowhere to go, so she followed Yuan Qi back to the Heavenly Palace.

Hong Yi was in the Immortal Locking Tower under the Lord of Wind, Yu Feng. She had too many doubts. She once went to Feng Ling Palace to ask Lord Yu Feng to let her enter the Immortal Lock Tower to see Hong Yi, but Yu Feng refused with embarrassment.

Hong Yi is already a demigod, and if A Yin enters the Immortal Locking Tower inadvertently. No one knows what will happen. Now that Yuan Qi's status has become clear, the entire Heavenly Palace also respects A Yin and does not neglect her because of the destruction of Da Ze Mountain.

It's just that A Yin no longer has the joy and freedom she had when she was in Da Ze Mountain. From the day she returned to Heavenly Palace, she has never seen Gu Jin again.

No, maybe we should call him Yuan Qi now.

The son of the True Goddess Shang Gu and Bai Jue, he was born as a God. A Yin never thought that A Jin, who took care of her when she grew up in Da Ze Mountain, would have such an identity.