124

~Chapter 124~

"A Jin!" The girl's clear and joyful voice fell in her ears, and Gu Jin raised his eyes gently.

"Happy birthday!" A Yin smiled and rolled her eyes. She took out the Drunken Jade Dew from somewhere and poured a full pot and handed it to Gu Jin. "I will accompany you to spend every birthday of yours from now on."

Gu Jin was suddenly startled, and all the emotions in his eyes were hidden. He took the Drunken Jade Dew from A Yin and drank half of it in one gulp. He only looked at her tenderly but did not respond.

A Yin was immersed in the joy of being confessed from the sky, and did not notice anything strange in Gu Jin. When she saw Gu Jin drinking jade dew happily, she nuzzled her forehead like a little fox and said, "Leave some for me, leave some for me."

As she spoke, she rubbed the Drunk Jade Dew and poured it into her mouth. She let out a long sigh of relief. She deliberately leaned next to Gu Jin and poked his waist, "I didn't know that I gave you such a miserable life this year. When next year comes, I will call Qing Yi and the others to give you a good birthday."

She was looking forward to his next birthday with all her heart, and the smile in her eyes was almost overflowing. Seeing that Gu Jin didn't answer, she turned her head and came close to his face, and said in a long and coquettish voice, "Isn't it good, A Jin~"

As soon as Gu Jin lowered his head, he was met with a pair of drunken phoenix eyes.

Why hadn't he noticed it before? A Yin's eyes looked very much like Aunt Feng Ran's.

Going around for hundreds of years, from the first glimpse of her Nirvana in Wutong Island to the last glimpse of her death in Rakshasa Land, the person he loves has always been the same.

Time passed in the silence of Da Ze Mountain. Gu Jin leaned down and took A Yin's lips in his mouth.

A Yin's eyes widened after being kissed. Before she could react, she was lost in the young man's hot eyes and deep tenderness.

The moonlight filled the earth, and the sycamore leaves fell into the sky, leaving this scene permanently engraved in Da Ze Mountain.

After a good night's sleep, A Yin woke up from her sleep. She lay on the bed and was in a daze for a long time. When she remembered the scene before she was drunk last night, she suddenly covered her mouth and her face turned red. 

She quickly raised her head and looked left and right, and was relieved when she didn't see Gu Jin. A Yin blinked and raised the corners of her lips, looking like a kitten that had stolen something. She looked out the window again and saw no one, so she quickly jumped up from the bed and ran towards the creek.

While A Jin is away, you should freshen up and dress up well, before he comes back and see you like a drunken lazy man.

A Yin sat by the creek, thinking about what happened last night. She muttered in my heart that her fate has been decided this time. Should I tell my senior brothers to set a certain date~

A Yin smiled and narrowed her eyes, lowered her head and reached out to hold the water in the stream.

A pretty red face was reflected in the clear stream, with upturned phoenix eyes. In addition to being shy, a pair of dark pupils were exceptionally deep.

A Yin was suddenly startled. 

Why are her eyes like this? There was something fierce and domineering that she had never seen before, familiar yet strange.