84

~Chapter 84~

Beside the window, a demonic aura transformed into a human form. Hidden in the light, Sen Yu had a charming and attractive face while wearing a black robe. His eyes had a devoid of warmth that was unique to the demon tiger clan.

"Are you... the Second Prince of Demon Realm?"

When Sen Yu entered Da Ze Mountain to visit Xian Shan and Xian Zhu, he was stopped by Yan Shuang. A Yin had seen him from afar.

Seeing Sen Yu nod, A Yin looked alert and guarded Yan Shuang, "What are you doing in Heavenly Palace?"

A Jiu massacred Da Ze Mountain, and all the immortals guessed that the mastermind is the Demon Clan. Sen Yu sneaked in quietly at night, and A Yin was naturally very hostile.

"You don't have to panic, I don't mean any harm." Sen Yu saw A Yin's hostility and said in a deep voice, "I'm here for Hong Yi."

A Jiu? A Yin was unmoved, her expression became even more grim, "He massacred Da Ze Mountain, and the immortal realm has already sentenced him to the Nine Heavens Thunder. What else is there to say?"

"Aren't you curious? Although Hong Yi is domineering, he has a pure and kind nature. He was protected by Xian Shan and Xian Zhu, so how could he massacre of Da Ze Mountain?"

"Immortals have seen it with their own eyes. Even if I don't believe, what can I do?"

"Sometimes what you see with your own eyes may not be the truth." Sen Yu said, "Even if you don't believe Hong Yi, as a disciple of Da Ze Mountain, don't you want to know the truth about the destruction of Da Ze Mountain? Although your senior brother, A Jin have become a god, the weird things in the three realms are far from as simple as you think. The truth about Da Ze Mountain cannot be found. Even if he is the son of the True Gods, he may not be safe in the future."

Hearing that there was another hidden story about Da Ze Mountain and that it would involve Yuan Qi, A Yin looked at Sen Yu and asked, "What do you mean by what you said? What's the hidden reason behind A Jiu's massacre of Da Ze Mountain?"

Seeing that A Yin was willing to let go of her prejudices and listen to what he said, Sen Yu said: "There is something that has not been known to the outside world except the Demon Emperor and the Fox Clan until now." He paused and said solemnly: "The leader of the Fox Clan Chang Qin was assassinated in the Demon Realm a few months ago."

"How could it be possible? Chief Chang Qin has profound demonic power..."

A Yin looked stunned. She and Yuan Qi had met Chang Qin at Jing You Mountain a few months ago. How could it happen so suddenly? Furthermore, Chang Qin possesses the peak strength of Lord. Who can kill her easily? Thinking of Lan Feng's tragic death, A Yin frowned and said in a voiceless voice: "Could it be..."

"Yes, it's a devil." Sen Yu's expression was cold, "She was killed in Nether Mountain. When I arrived, she was already..." Sen Yu didn't say any more, "There is the aura of devils in Nether Mountain. And the one who can kill her easily is the most treacherous devils in the Three Realms."

"Since Chang Qin left the Third Heaven two hundred years ago, she has been staying in Jing You Mountain and rarely leaves the Fox Clan. Why did she suddenly leave the mountain and where was she going? And why was she assassinated by the devils in Nether Mountain? Everything is a mystery. I went back to Jing You Mountain to find out the truth and found that Chang Mei, the elder of the Fox Clan, was also missing. According to the elders of the Fox Clan, before Chang Qin left the mountain, an immortal from the immortal realm came to Jing You Mountain to meet and talk secretly with her. I searched for several months but could not find out who the Immortal who entered Jing You Mountain was. It was not until the news came that Hong Yi was in Da Ze Mountain that I guessed that the person who went to see Chang Qin that day was probably Xian Shan or Xian Zhu. They must have discovered something strange about Hong Yi, so they went to Jing You Mountain to meet Chang Qin."