30

~Chapter 30~

The two had intended to return the young fox to the Demon Fox Clan the second day after Gu Jin woke up, but early in the morning there had been no sign of the fox on Zi Yue Mountain. Tian Qi's mountain-protecting formation encircles Zi Yue Mountain. Even for Gu Jin to freely enter and exit the formation would be difficult without the help of Bi Bo and San Huo. But to everyone's surprise, this little fox vanished over night without a trace. The little fox was all that A Yin could not let go of. After looking all over the mountain and failing to find it, she gave up. 

Since time waits for no one, Gu Jin made the decision to rejoin the Fox Clan. Bi Bo was nowhere to be found, even though San Huo had sent the two to the mountain gate. 

"It seems that this little fox is not simple. It can actually come and go freely in the barrier of Zi Yue Mountain. How it entered the Nine Nether Purgatory is also puzzling to the Dragon Lord. I am afraid that it can only be solved by the return of True God Tian Qi. I'm confused, and I don't know if this fox is the chief's nephew of the fox clan." 

San Huo touched his chin, took out a letter from his sleeve and handed it to Gu Jin: "Nephew, you are from the Immortal Clan. It is very rare for the Fox Clan not to embarrass you for Dong Hua's sake. I heard that their sycamore tree in the tribe has given birth to many young foxes with five-tailed spiritual power over the past thousands of years, which are the most precious treasures of the fox tribe. Fortunately for Chang Qin, several other elders of the fox clan are hot-tempered and domineering, so I'm afraid it won't be easy for you to get close to the sycamore tree. I saved Chang Mei and Chang Huo from the Fox Clan ten thousand years ago. If you take my letter with you, tell them that I want to get back the life-saving grace I made for them and make it convenient for you." 

Thinking of the difficulties of the elders of the Fox clan, Gu Jin felt a little dizzy, and quickly thanked San Huo: "Dragon Lord is still thoughtful, thank you very much. As for the identity of the little fox, we will wait until A Yin and I return to the fox clan. We will ask Chief Chang Qin, they will definitely know the truth."

As he spoke, he looked towards the direction of the mountain gate. San Huo looked at his expression and said with a smile: "Nephew, it's better not to wait. He has been talking about you for hundreds of years, and now he has to say goodbye after seeing you for a few days. He must be sad about you leaving. True God Tian Qi has ordered that Bi Bo cannot leave Zi Yue Mountain. Don't worry, Nephew, I will protect him and let Bi Bo return to you when the time comes in the future." 

Gu Jin sighed and nodded: "The Three Realms are in chaos, so he might as well stay in Zi Yue Mountain. Dragon Lord, it's getting late. A Yin and I say goodbye. When we find Feng Yin's soul, we will definitely come back to Zi Yue Mountain and bother you."  

Gu Jin recited an immortal chant and led A Yin to step onto the immortal cloud. 

"Dragon Lord, tell my ancestor that I will miss him!" A Yin leaned out from behind Gu Jin with a bright smile. 

"Okay little girl, I will tell him! There is a long road ahead, so take care of yourself. I will wait for you back at Zi Yue Mountain!" San Huo laughed and opened the barrier. 

The two waved in the direction of San Huo and drove away from Zi Yue Mountain in the clouds. 

San Huo turned around and looked back, "Everyone has gone far away and he haven't come out yet." 

Bi Bo flapped his small wings and flew out from behind a tree not far away. He looked at Gu Jin and A Yin in the direction of their departure with a look of reluctance.