20

~Chapter 20~ 

The day Hua Shu entered Da Ze Mountain was a sunny day, A Yin was sunbathing with Qing Yi on the corner of Shang Shui Hall, when the peacock chirping sounded far away, clear and melodious, resounding through the sky. She raised her eyes to look, ten or so colorful peacocks are lined up towards Da Ze Mountain flying, large peacock feathers cover half of the mountain, very open and domineering. At the head of the colorful peacock stood a green-clothed woman, light veil masked, could not see the face, only to feel that between her brows and eyes some cold and proud.  

A Yin narrowed her eyes, crossed her legs and kicked Qing Yi beside her, "Hey, Qing Yi, is that the Princess of the Peacock Clan?" 

Qing Yi craned his neck in amazement. He were enchanted,  "Yes, A Yin, that woman must be Princess Hua Shu because she is treading on a Peacock Clan sacred bird. I really want to see her dress because I've heard it's made of transparent, green feathers that are even more exquisite than the finest emeralds in the Heavenly Palace!" 

Qing Yi is a young man, but he enjoys reading. Since arriving at Da Ze Mountain, he has read numerous old books and unofficial histories while hiding in the bookcase and studying chess records. One could say that he is a Three Realms know-it-all. 

"Bainiao Island Hua Shu, on behalf of her father to congratulate the joy of the ascension of the Lord of Dong Hua, but also asks your sect to withdraw the mountain guarding formation, and allow Hua Shu to enter the mountain to pay her respects."   

Those ten or so peacocks stopped outside of the Da Ze Mountain, and the Hua Shu at the head of the group bowed in the direction of the mountain gate, her clear and gentle voice resounding up and down the Da Ze Mountain. From afar, the Peacock Clan's Princess had an outstanding appearance, and indeed had the appearance of being a world-beater. 

Qing Yi was stunned as soon as he saw it, his little eyes blinked, looking like a rare beauty.  

"Look at your worthless appearance. No matter how rare one are, she is just a peacock. How can she turn it into a flower? We have many treasures in Da Ze Mountain. Just calm down and don't let people look down on you later." A Yin poked Qing Yi's head and spoke earnestly. 

"A Yin, if you have this time to teach me a lesson, you might as well go and cheer up our Martial Uncle." Qing Yi pouted and pointed in the direction of the mountain gate. 

"Wow! Our Martial Uncle is so handsome today!" Qing Yi looked at him, his head held high and his eyes couldn't help but be excited.  

"Da Ze Mountain Gu Jin, by the order of the master, came here to welcome Princess Hua Shu." A clear and clear voice sounded not far away, but the spirit sounded different from usual. 

A Yin trailed after Qing Yi's hand and looked at it. Gu Jin's imperial sword was rising into the sky above Zeyou Hall. A crown of gilded brocade held his black hair in place. His face radiates like the sun, and his brows are accentuated by his black and white fairy robe. 

A Yin was shocked to see such an exceptional and refined young man; she was used to his disheveled appearance in the forbidden valley, and her undisguised surprise was visible in the corner of her eyes. 

"A Yin, don't you think so? Our Martial Uncle is so handsome today! I think he is more handsome and elegant than Lord Lan Feng in Heavenly Palace!" Qing Yi's eyes lit up and he continued to shout.