113

~Chapter 113~

"Ladies, please get up. I have always been casual. When you see me in the future, you don't need to be polite, just use normal courtesy."

Although Feng Yin's face was majestic, her voice was really gentle. Her few words made all the ladies who dared not breathe feel their hearts drop in their throats. They thanked her and stood up.

All the ladies stood up and looked at each other, and they all saw their good impression of Feng Yin from the other's eyes. They didn't expect that Phoenix Queen, who was so noble, could be so approachable.

"Your Majesty the Phoenix Queen." Hua Shu's voice came from behind everyone.

Feng Yin's eyes missed the group of female ladies beside Liu Xian Pond and looked behind them from a distance.

Hua Shu walked towards Feng Yin, and the ladies quickly moved aside to make way for her.

She stopped three steps away from the stone steps outside the Imperial Palace and bowed Feng Yin.

"Hua Shu from Bainiao Island greets Your Majesty."

Hua Shu's greetings shocked the ladies on the side. The Supreme Lord Hua Shu has been in charge of the Heavenly Palace with great majesty over the years. Even the other four Supreme Lords in the Heavenly Palace treats her with courtesy. They never expected that she would salute the Phoenix Queen today.

Yu Feng stood behind Feng Yin and quietly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Hua Shu had calmed down and did not offend Feng Yin. After all, she was Lan Feng's fiancée, and he always had a care for Hua Shu.

Feng Yin's eyes flashed with surprise, and she was about to raise her hand to ask Hua Shu to stand up, but saw that she had already raised her head, and took two steps back, creating a subtle distance from Feng Yin.

Feng Yin raised her eyebrows and looked at Hua Shu.

"Your Majesty has ascended to the throne. I was supposed to go to Wutong Island to congratulate you on behalf of my father. However, I was in charge of the secular affairs of the Heavenly Palace and had no time to do so. I did not come to Wutong Island to meet Your Majesty. Please don't blame me." Hua Shu said raising her hand slightly, she saluted again.

Before Feng Yin could speak, Hua Shu had already raised her head and said with a smile: "But I still has something to report to Your Majesty. Her Majesty the Heavenly Empress and God Yuan Qi made me one of the five lords in the Heavenly Palace a thousand years ago, with the power to control the entire realm. Although I am one of your minister, due to the importance of respecting the Heavenly Empress and the God, I am afraid that I will not be able to treat you with courtesy in the future. Please forgive me."

Hua Shu smiled lightly and looked at Feng Yin, noble and proud. 

There was a moment of silence outside the Imperial Palace. The Supreme Lord Hua Shu wanted to use the Heavenly Empress and God Yuan Qi to pressure the Phoenix Queen!

But the two people Hua Shu bring up were something Phoenix Queen could not ignore.

The Heavenly Empress is not only the master of the Heavenly Palace, but also the Master of the Phoenix Queen. God Yuan Qi is the son of the True God. No one in the Three Realms, not to mention the immortals, would dare to disobey his orders.

Although the peacock is the minister of birds, the Supreme Lord of the Heavenly Palace is not under the control of the Phoenix Queen. Logically speaking, Hua Shu does have the status of worshiping the Phoenix Queen when she sees her.