95

~Chapter 95~

While the fierce battle between the two artifacts was in full swing, a wisp of black smoke escaped the people who were concentrating on the battle and quietly appeared behind Hua Mo.

Hua Mo tensed up almost as soon as the black smoke appeared. His eyes darkened, but his expression did not change at all.

"Yuan Qi and Hong Yi are both here, why are you here?" Hua Mo's inner voice roared out, horrified.

"Don't worry, I gave up my body and came here. The two of them are fighting fiercely and can't find me." A sinister voice sounded from the black smoke, and it was a clear voice.

"What are you up to?"

"The two of them have a friendship, and neither of them will really kill the other. If this continues, the two clans of immortals and demons will not be able to fight."

"What do you want......?" 

"How can the two clans not fight until one of them dies?" A ghostly laughter sounded, "Who do you think is better to die?" The eyes in the black smoke looked at the two figures, one white and one red, with a vicious cold light: " Just let Yuan Qi die here. I want to see if Shang Gu is still so moralistic and true god-like after her son dies in the hands of the demons. Hua Mo, I'm borrowing your body for a while, sorry for the offense!"

The black smoke finished his words and rushed into Hua Mo's body. A look of ferocity and reluctance appeared on Hua Mo's face. But after a breath, when Hua Mo opened his eyes again, his eyes had returned to calm.

Although Hua Mo has devoted himself to repairing the broken inner alchemy over the years, and his strength has reached the peak of the Supreme Lord earlier, he still cannot resist the clear control of his mind by the transformed spirit.

The controlled Hua Mo looked at the two people who were still fighting in the air, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, feeling an even colder chill. He suddenly jumped into the air and swung his peacock whip towards Hong Yi who was behind the Nirvana Wheel.

"Hong Yi, you killed Lan Feng and Quan Lin. I will never let you leave the Rakshasa land alive today! Otherwise, our immortal clan will lose face! There will be no revenge for blood!"

"Hmph, even a mere Peacock King dares to shout about me!" 

He suddenly attacked, but Hong Yi didn't take it seriously. He didn't take back the Nirvana Wheel that was fighting with the Spirit Sword. Instead, he snorted and stepped forward.

The Peacock whip and Hong Yi's palms met in mid-air. Hua Mo was clearly outmatched and was swung away by Hong Yi. When he retreated, the Peacock whip came out of his hand and was thrown behind him. The direction is precisely the Spirit Sword and Nirvana Wheel of the fighting place.

The two magical artifacts are not far away from Yuan Qi. If the Spirit Sword is slightly biased, the Nirvana Wheel will inevitably have to face Yuan Qi. However, the two great artifacts were fighting fiercely, and both the immortal and demon sides were holding their breaths to pay attention to the battle situation with the artifacts. They had no time to pay much attention to the Peacock whip that the Peacock King had thrown away.

Seeing that the Peacock whip was about to land on the Spirit Sword, Hua Mo quickly retreated, with an imperceptible trace of pride in his eyes. As long as the Spirit Sword is knocked away by the Peacock Whip, the Nirvana Wheel will definitely hurt Yuan Qi. If he then secretly takes action, Yuan Qi will definitely die here!