Chapter 11

Mariyam pov: I was sitting inside my car with black burqa and niqaab as I gripped down on the steering wheel tightly and gritted my teeth.

As the most annoying scene was unfolding Infront of me. Rayan was talking to a boy as they were discussing whatever they had to discuss about.

I saw rayan coming towards my car as he bent down a little to match the car window level as I rolled down the glass.

"Now my cousin dearest, go to the starting line. The race will start in few minutes. And don't look at me like that. It's not my fault" said as he smiled innocently and mischievously.

"I wish I could give you a punch right now" I said as my glare deepened.

"Don't test your boxing skills on me. I'm innocent. It's Arman's fault." Said rayan as he stood up straight and pointed towards the boy who was sitting on top of the cars front side while talking to few boys.

"Whatever" I said and started the engine as I stopped at the starting line.

After few seconds all the other cars came. I suddenly felt an strange feeling as the air got a new fragrance with it.

I looked around me as my eyes landed on a Mercedes Benz GT 63S. If I say according to what I am seeing, I would say that the person driving that car is making me too much annoyed by how slowly and lazily he is driving the car. It seems like some one might've forced that person to join this race. I got a similar feeling from that car but just ignored it.

It's been five minutes that the race have started, and it was already looking like a challenge. Where I was just driving almost at the full speed while I was feeling asleep. Suddenly a car crashed beside me as I pulled my car out of the accident side in the last second. I made an annoyed sound and continued my race.

After ten minutes of going here there up and down right now only five of the cars were racing. It was mine, and that Mercedes and three more cars.

It looked most like I and the Mercedes one was at the most high speed while we both are the only ones who were being lazy.

At last I sped up my car as I could see the finishing line but at the same time that Mercedes did too.

We both got pissed as we both started speeding up as much as we could. Just when we were about to touch the finishing line, my hand slipped when suddenly my phone buzzed. I was focusing on the road too much that I didn't remember about my phone.

As I was gonna crash onto that Mercedes, I held the steering wheel and started to drift. I just hoped that the other person did the same. And to my surprise that person started to drift too.

We drifted our cars for few seconds as we finally saw an opening and started driving towards the finishing line.

But unfortunately me and that guy we both touched the finishing line at the same time. As I sighed in annoyance. And stopped my car a little away from the car.

There was a silence for a good minute, as the crowd was about to run towards my car to cheer but rayan and arman came Infront of my car and stopped everyone before they can reach my side car door.

I looked at my side and saw a boy sitting on the driving car seat as he opened the door and turned around while still sitting on the seat. As he let his feet out. A girl came and handed him a bottle of water as he drank it. I couldn't see his face because of the car door.

But my eyes widened and my breathes hitched when that boy looked over at me through the glass of my driving seat with his siren like eyes. But he suddenly smirked and gave me a playful wink.