Chapter 10

Mariyam wore her abaya and niqab, as she walked out of the apartment and called jimin as she booked a taxi.

Jimin was about to go out with jihyun to go and check on the warehouse. As they both sat down inside the car. Jimin got a call. Jimin didn't recognized the number but still he picked up.

"Hello?" Said jimin in a confused tone as he started to drive towards the way of ware house.

"What?! Okay! Wait we're coming!" Said jimin in a hurried tone. As he took a turn to the back by the U-turn. As he speed up his car.

"What the heck hyung!?" Jihyun said as he looked at jimin with confusion.

"Shut the hell up. We're going to xxxx places bridge!" Jimin said as he focused on driving. But tried to explain the situation to jihyun.

"But why are we going there?" Asked jihyun as he looked at jimin.

"Mr. Lee's body was found under the bridge! With his body parts cut in pieces!" Jimin said as he took a turn.

"As expected!" Jihyun said as the father and both son's already expected something like this.
.

.

.

.

.

They both arrived at the site as they saw that there were police. They looked around and saw that mariyam arrived as well.

"I just got a call from the chief Kim. We need to go to the station." Said mariyam as she came and stood Infront of jimin and jihyun.

Jimin nodded as he sat down inside the car on driving sit. Then mariyam went to the other side and sat down on the passenger seat.

"What about the body....no I mean the body parts of Mr. Lee?" Asked jihyun as he sat down inside the car back seat.

"The CSIs are here looking for the remaining parts of the body. While the body removal attendant crew are on their way to the scene." Said mariyam as she buckles up her seat belt. Jihyun hummed in response.

"When was the dead body was found?" Asked jimin as he started the car.

"At 11:45" Replied mariyam as she took out her i-pad.

"When did the dead body got missing?" Asked jimin as he focused on driving.

"Last night at 1:00." Replied mariyam as she clicked on the that tasfiya sent her few minutes ago, that contains the information of every details about the dead body.

"Why does it feels like we're the one investigating the crime instead of the police and real investigators." Jihyun mumbled as he leaned back at the seat. "What a tiring day it would be today"

"The blast on the warehouse happened at Thursday 11:23. We found Mr. Lee's dead body in warehouse at Friday 3:30. And his body went missing last night, Saturday night 1:00, and the police found his body- I mean body parts in this park's under the bridge at 11:45.
The cause of his death was because he was shot three times. One on his knees on his chest and one on his stomach on the left side. And I got an information that the time Mr. Lee was killed was on the Thursday night at 2:50." Said mariyam as she tried to explain as much as she could and as much as she knew.

"Woah noona.....you should've been a police officer or spy, why did you came in business industry?" Said jihyun as he looked at mariyam with a little amusement.

"What?....noona?! Who's your noona?" Said mariyam as she was shocked.

"What do you mean by who's my noona? You sure are older then me aren't you?!" Said jihyun as he looked at mariyam in confusion.