Chapter 01

Mr. Park pil-Woo shouts and throws the cup on the floor harshly that he was holding.

Ms.park mi-jeong gets startled and frustrated at the same time as she closes her eyes.

Jihyun just sits on the couch silently while looking down. As jimin just stands there with a angry face.

As he was going to reply back to his father, his mom says with a calm yet angry tone "jimin, go to your room."

"But eomma-"

"jihyun you too go back to your room! Now!!!"

Jimin and jihyun both stays quiet for few seconds as jihyun stands up and held jimin's arms , but before jihyun can say anything , as he yanks his arm away from his grasp, jimin turns around and stars walking without looking back as he kicks the door of him room open.

Jihyun sighs and walks back to his own room.

Ms. Park sighs as she takes the piece of glasses up from the floor and throws them away.

Mr. Park sits down on the couch, while rubbing his eyes frustratingly as he sighs deeply. After few minutes of silence Mr. Park says in an quiet tone "I miss the old jimin...I want my son to experience his life... he's only 27 but still he's acting like this..."

"He's trying his best. He's even trying to help you with your business works. Give him some more time" Ms. Park says in an gentle tone as she sits beside mr.park and squeezes his shoulder reassuringly.

"No you don't understand. I know, I know he's trying his best...but he's just becoming out of his mind day by day..." As Mr. Park was about to say more they heard a loud thud of door opening coming out from jimin's room's direction.

As they both looked at jimin's room, they saw him coming out of his room and walking down the stairs and walking straight out of the mansion.

As he was about to step out of the mansion, ms. Park says in a loud but gentle voice so he can hear her "jimin, my love, where you going? Don't go out this late"

jimin looks back at his mother and says in a quiet tone "don't worry eomma I'll come back." He says and glances at his father who was looking away, while closing his eyes.

Then he immediately walked out if the mansion and went straight to his bike. He hopped on his bike and dialed a number in his phone . The person from the other side picked up the call and asked "you're coming?"

"Yes, I never said I won't." Jimin says in a cold and angry tone.

"don't tell me you need to refresh your mind" that person says as he chuckles slightly.

"shut up and do your work" he says and hangs up immediately. And starts riding his bike in full speed. The road was almost empty as it was past midnight.

Jimin then calls another person. And that person picks up as jimin says "be there in ten minutes Jungkook... and don't forget to bring taehyung with you..."

"Kay" he heard the other person say, as he hang up the call.

After almost 15 minutes of riding jimin finally stops his bike Infront of a stripes club. And walks into the club.

As he walks in a boy comes and greets jimin saying "the girls in the usual room ...wanna drink or go in there first?"

"Give me some drink" jimin says and sits down on the couch as he waits for Jungkook and taehyung.

After few minutes Jungkook and taehyung arrives and walks in the club as they comes and sits down on the couch next to jimin.

They both got kinda scared after seeing jimin all angry and frustrated.