Chapter 09

Mariyam was scrolling through her phone as she was laying down on her bed. It was 9:30 in the morning. She took a leave for today after what happened yesterday at office.

"API LET'S GO AND HANGOUT TOGETHER" shout Muhammad as he burst into mariyam's room.

"What the- you lil Satan!" Mariyam threw the pillow beside her at Muhammad as Muhammad catched the pillow on time.

Muhammad laughed, while mariyam just looked at him with pissed and disbelief.

Mariyam again laid down on bed lazily while saying "go by yourself I'm feeling tired"

"You lazy bag come on! Hurry up! We'll go and eat delicious foods." Muhammad said as he started dragging mariyam out of her bed.

"You're paying!" Mariyam said as Muhammad immediately let go of her hand and said "where will I get money."

Mariyam laughed at his reaction and said "I don't know go ask abbu for money. I'm not paying for anything"

"But api!" Muhammad said as he started sulking while mariyam shook her head as no and ignored his whining as she took out abaya and niqab.

"Fine! But if I get beaten up then I'll sue you!" Muhammad said as he walked out of the room.

Mariyam chuckled and got ready.

This is the fit that mariyam wore

This is the fit that mariyam wore. She walked out of her room as she saw Muhammad standing Infront of the door creepily smiling at some one. Mariyam moved her attention and saw that her uncle and his family was here.

Her uncle has 2 daughters and one son. All of the three were younger then mariyam but elder then Muhammad. She saw her cousin brother who is 12 years old was creepily smiling at Muhammad as well.

Mariyam chuckled awkwardly as she welcomed her uncle and his family. Mariyam's both cousin sisters came and hugged her tightly.

While mariyam's auntie came out of her room and greeted them.

Mariyam's cousin brother naif and her own brother Muhammad was glaring at each other.

Mariyam stood between the both of them as she patted there heads "calm down you both."

Hearing what mariyam said both naif and Muhammad walked different ways as naif walked straight to the living room after giving a hug to mariyam and Muhammad scoffed while walking towards the door as he put his shoes on.

Muhammad walked out of the house after greeting his uncle and auntie and his both cousin sisters. While mariyam stayed inside for few minutes.

                     Inside the house

"Ayesha sis, where's brother?" Said Nazrul/mariyam's uncle to mariyam's aunt. While sitting down with his wife beside him.

"He's in masjid. He haven't came back after praying fajr in masjid." Said mariyam's aunt as she gave the five of them juice.