Intermission - Queen's Survival AU

Intermission Prompt: Frieda somehow defeats and eats Grisha.

Kiyotaka stayed the same age he was at the end of year 1 this time.

________________________________________________________________________________

"ROAAAR!" Frieda's Titan cried in grief as the Attack Titan pivoted and bodyslammed the rest of her family, turning them into a bloody paste.

She jumped onto Grisha's Titan, immobilizing him with the purist strength that came from rage.

'You will pay!' The young woman thought as she punched right at the titan's face.

The powerful hit destroyed the whole left side of his face. However, her enemy found an opening in her unbalanced form and threw her off his body.

CRASH!

'You're not getting away!'

Without a moment of hesitation, she stood up and struck again. This time, she managed to hit him right in the head.

THUUD!

The blood spilled to the floor and smoke filled the air as her enemy desperately tried to heal himself.

Frieda's body moved on pure instinct. The head of her enemy's body was weakened—it was practically rendered blind. She delivered a powerful kick to the side of his head.

SPLATTER!

CRASH!

THUD!

This time, she managed to knock the head off her enemy's shoulders. At that, her enemy's body went limp. Frieda's Titan looked towards the steaming nape of the Attack Titan. The rage she felt subsided slightly. Her emotional state teetered on the edge of despair.

But she couldn't let this man continue to live.

Without a second thought, she sunk her sharp teeth into the nape area.

The rebellion had been crushed...

...

..

.

..

...

Frieda stumbled outside of the chapel, her hair frizzled and expression exhausted. Her breathing was heavy, and her eyes stung.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." She muttered repeated apologies to her family as she slowly opened the door, the full moon illuminating her tearful features.

The Queen of the Walls never felt so defeated before. She won, she survived—but at what cost?

Gone...all of them were gone...

Urklyn.

Abel.

Dirk..

Florian...

Her mother...

Her father...

"Hic...Hic..."

Taking a seat on the cold stone chairs of the chapel, Frieda Reiss brought her legs up to her chest and sobbed lightly.

Why did she have to be cursed like this?

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

..