Twilights Visit

Twilight hasn't heard anything from Shining Armor since he said that Candance was sick, so she decided to take a visit. When she got there, she noticed how empty it was and that there were very few people and animals out. Whenever she tried to ask people would run and hide from in fear, this made her think that the virus traveled here and got Cadence infected. She started to panic, and she started to run towards her brothers home desperate to find out that their safe inside their home. She thought that maybe they were just too scared to send anything because of the infection. She walked inside and was instantly hit with the smell of rot, causing her to cough and gag, nearly puking. She walked towards the kitchen, and the smell got stronger and stronger. She walked into the kitchen to find Flurry Hearts' Dead body, causing her to pause in fear. Why would Cadence do this? Her head was flooding with questions. She walked towards Flurry Hearts bedroom to find Cadence standing over a still breathing Shining Armor. Twilight grabbed the lamp off Flurry Hearts' dresser and smashed it over her sister in-laws head, watching her drop to the ground. Her brother looked up at her and smiled before pulling her close and hugging her tightly, "Thank you, Twily.." Shining Armor whispers to her quietly, "of course.." Twilight responds quickly. As she holds her brother close, "Where Flurry Heart?" Shining Armor asked curiosly. Twilight freezes, "Uh..." Twilight whispered under her breath.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Bro doesn't know his child is dead..WHOOPS Anyways hi pookie bears🫣🫣my upload schedule sucks ass ik don't need to remind me AND ACTUALLY IS 'MESSILY ORGANIZED☝️🤓' get it right🥴 Anyways has a good day and drink lots of water EAT YOUR FOOD. YES IM TALKING TO YOU!!! Remember that you are loved and important. Don't forget you are here for a reason and you make others happy with your existence♡♡♡ have a good day/night my loves!!!