Pinkamina Diane Pie

Pinkie was walking around the bakery as she looked for sugar, "AHHHHH!! WHERE IS THE SUGAR!?! You can't have cupcakes without sugar!!!" Pinkie throws stuff out cabinets as she shrieks. "Pinkie please stop screaming, we don't have any sugar I need to buy more.." Mrs. Cake says to pinkie in a gentle tone. "NO SUGAR!?! Fine then i'll just have to go out and buy it because I'M MAKING CUPCAKES!!" Pinkie runs out of sugar cube corner and to a store to buy sugar and more sprinkles. Pinkie runs down the aisle and grabs multiple bags of sugar before paying and running back to sugar cube corner. "I HAVE SUGAR!!" Pinkie screams before falling on her face and standing up immediately. "I'm okay!" Pinkie says happily before she grabs the sugar and puts some in the bowl and mixes it quickly before pouring it and putting it in the oven, "Hmmm so i have 25 minutes until the cupcakes are done..I'll go for a walk!" Pinkie says, happily before skipping out and into the everfree forest. The deeper pinkie goes she starts to notice strange bushes of black flowers and vines. After a while she came across a group of dead deers and one that was still alive. Pinkie walked up to the still breathing deer and it immediately bites her. Pinkie kicks it and runs past it to Zecora's hut and runs inside. "Zecora!! I got bit by some weird deer!" Pinkie screams as she looks at Zecora extremely worried.  Zecora look at the bite and immediately kicks Pinkie out. "WHAT!?! Zecora please help!!!" Pinkie screams from outside the door. Pinkie starts crying as she walks away, scared for her life.

~~~~~~~~3 Weeks Later~~~~~~~~

Pinkie walks through ponyville skipping happily. Just a few days ago Zecora told her she's immune to this strange disease. Pinkie has the power to help her friends and everyone else in the school and equestria! Her blood is the key to a temporary cure. And maybe someone elses if there is another immune person somewhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So pinkie is immune and she can possibly save others temporarily until they find a permanent cure!! Woohoo!