Carousel Boutique Tragedy

Rarity walked around her boutique as she grabbed fabric and thread. Rarity was making some dresses for her new line. She was also doing orders that she was a bit behind on, so she was busy! Rarity sat down and started working on the orders first, carefully stitching by hand like requested by her costumer. After a few hours she runs out of the thread she needs so she stands up and goes to the store to buy some more. She looks over and sees Trixie. "Trixie, darling! Do you think you could help me find the thread I need please?" Rarity says, as she smiles at the young magician, "Well of course I can help you!" Trixie walks over to her, "I am the great and powerful Trixie after all!" Trixie says with pride, "Now which thread do you need Rarity?" Trixie says as she looks at them, "The green, blue, and multi-colored ones at the top please, darling!" Trixie walks up to the shelf and grabs the threads for Rarity and hand the to her, "Thank you Darling! You're a life saver, I only have a day left to finish this few orders I have.." Rarity says a bit nervously, "Oh im sure it'll be fine! Besides you only have 15 minutes to fix my calendar before my show and it was a disaster! But you did it and I'm still thankful for that. You got this Rarity!" Trixie says before running off somewhere in the store. Rarity giggles before paying for her thread and going back to Carousel Boutique. Rarity walks into her room and gets back to working and smiles as she thinks about what Trixie said to her. (GAY???) Rarity continues to see her orders and a few hours later she finishes them and mails them out. She decided to take a break and hang out with her sister and draw with her. "Sweetie Belle? Where are you darling, I want to spend some time together!!" Rarity walks downstairs, "Sweetie Belle?~ Where are you darling? S-Sweetie Belle...?" Rarity comes downstairs completely and screams loudly. "SWEETIE BELLE!?!" Rarity looks at her sisters mauled corpse. "No..No..This has to be a dream..it has to be..." Rarity holds her sisters corpse in her arms as she cry's. AppleJack walks into the Boutique, "Hey Rare how you do-" AppleJack pause as she watches Rarity cry, "what's happened to your sister..?" Rarity stays silent as she cry's, "Sugarcube..? What happened..?" AppleJack says a little louder as she puts her hand on her shoulder. AppleJack sighs as she wraps her arms around Rarity's waist and hugs her, "It'll be alright sugarcube.."AppleJack says softly, "Want me to get the others..? We can bury her body together if you want..?" AppleJack says to Rarity softly. Rarity looks over and nods gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later

AppleJack was behind Carousel Boutique, digging a hole for Sweetie Belles body with Applebloom. "Hey.. AppleJack..? Do you think the same thing happened to big Mac..? We haven't seen him for weeks! What if he's dead..?" Applebloom whispers as she stops digging, "I don't know AppleBloom...But if he did atleast we know he's safe from pain..Alright sugarcube...?" AppleJack says to her sister before she finishes digging and smiles. Applebloom nods and they go inside to get the girls. They all go outside and Rarity gently puts her sisters body in the small but deep hole, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you sister.." Rarity whispers softly and puts her favorite ribbon in sweetie bells hair. Rarity watches the apple sisters bury Sweetie Belle. Trixie sits next to Rarity as she carves sweetie Belles name into a rock, "You know you don't have to do that right Trixie..?" Rarity says softly, "Yeah I know..But she was your sister so this needs to be special for you.." Trixie finished carving her name into the rock after the sister finished burning sweetie belle. Trixie digs a small hole above the grave and puts the rock in it and buries it, only Sweetie Belles name showing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days after they buried Sweetie Belle Rarity had touched one of the infected flowers. They soon found out she was immune as she did not start changing or showing any signs of changing at all. Trixie stayed at Rarity's house with her to help keep her mind off her sisters gruesome death. She also helped when her cat had to get killed when she got infected. Trixie stays with Rarity and helps her with anything she needs. That same week AppleJack and Applebloom found big Mac's dead body covered in flowers and vines. They also saw what looked like Sweetie Belles cutie mark stuck in the flowers. They ended up hanging out with Rarity a lot more when they found out since they all lost a sibling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! That's my longest chapter so far everyone! Trixie and Rarity have the gay for each other and now Rarity, AppleJack and Applebloom all have a deceased sibling! And if you couldn't figure it out Sweetie belle was mauled by big Mac because he ripped off her cutie mark and didn't get to finish his lil snack before he dropped dead. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!!

Words: 879❤️