Celestia? LUNA!?!

Twilight walked through town holding a knife close, she looked around for any signs of infected. She walked down an alley and stop, "Principal Celestia!? I thought you got infected!" Twilight screamed in shock, "Yeah.. I've been in hiding for a while, but..People need help out here.." Celestia said with a hint of confidence in herself, Twilight smiled before walking out the alley while waving goodbye to the principal. Celestia walked back to her apartment, holding her arm tightly, "Luna..? Sister are you here? I..I got bit.." Celestia called out to her younger sister, no reply. Celestia walked into Luna's bedroom, nothing. She looked around the apartment and found nothing, she was worried something happened. Celestia wrapped her arm and ran out into the town crying, praying that her sister was okay and just wandering the town. She ran through alley ways and stores, there was no sign of her blue haired sister. Celestia cried and ran to Twilights house, hoping she knew where Luna was. She knocked frantically, "Twilight please open the door, I can't find Luna..!" Celestia screamed and cried, Twilight opened the door with a worried expression, "Vice Principal Luna is missing!?" Twilight screeched, Celestia nodded, "I can't find her...I miss my sister.." Celestia whispered, Twilight looked at her sympathetically, "If course I'll help, but first...What happened to your arm..?" Twilight asked, "Oh..! I..I just scratched myself on a branch..but I'm fine!" Celestia lied, "Oh! Okay, did you wash it out?" Twilight questioned, "Yes of course I did! Don't need it getting infected." She chuckled nervously. Twilight giggled as she let Celestia inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait, I haven't had too much inspiration and I've been distracted a lot lately. But I got a chapter out and I'm also working on a video so I may not post as frequently. But bye bye!! Take care of yourselves and remember you are loved! Especially by me:) sleep well my loves.