The Zebras Knowledge

After Zecora kicked Lyra out she thought back to when she still lived with other people in her home land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mother? Why are all the others acting so off? And why do they have lines in their skin? Mother..?" Zecora says quietly as she looks up at her mother. "Yes dear?" Her mother's says as she turns around, vines starting to sprout out her body rapidly. Zecora starts shaking as she runs and watches another kid get bit. Zecora grabs the girl and pulls her up and takes her with her. She takes the girl to her room as she starts writing stuff in a book. "Uh...If you don't mind me asking...what are you doing miss..?" The younger girl says silently. "Oh..! I'm sorry I'm just writing down some symptoms of the others... Let me look at your arm..!" Zecora says quietly. "Okay..." The little girl says silently. "Hey...uh..is it okay if we try cutting off your arm to see if it stops the spreading..?" The girl looks at Zecora absolutely terrified but nods. "I guess it doesn't hurt to try..?"

A few weeks later the girl was perfectly fine but the others kept getting worse so the girls had to pack up some of their things and flee to another land. But they both exchanged numbers before parting ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about Zecora dating this girl? I mean the poor girl could use some love shes lonely and in a dangerous forest after all. But I hope you enjoyed and I still don't know what the next chapter will be..