May death do us part

Bon Bon walks into Lyras room and laid next to her. She looked at her dying girlfriend as she cried, giving her a soft kiss. She held her close by, "I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe.." Bon Bon whispers, "It's not your fault..I was out alone and touched and infected flower with an open wound.." Lyra replied quietly, but quickly. Bon Bon looks down at her girlfriend and smiles, I hope we get to die next to each other.." Bon Bon said with a smile, "We probably will..were both at the 6th stage after all..!" Lyra says in reply as she pulled her girlfriend close. The girls laid there for hours next to eachother, after hours more they finally reached the last stage and had slowly started dying, the girls smiled at each other knowing they were together in their last moments. Bon Bon leaned closer and kissed her girlfriend for the last time, she knows that they will be together forever now. Lyra giggled as she looked at the flower that fell on Bon Bond nose, Bon Bon giggled too. The girls giggled together for the rest of their time alive together, the pose they died in could make anyone cry. They died in each other's arms..with a soft kiss. These girls are the definition of soulmates and always will be.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Didn't expect to be in your feels today huh? Neither did I my friends, it just kinda happened and I feel bad for killing off the best characters (aside from Pinkie pie ofc!) But I promise we aren't killing off our lesbians Trixie and Rarity!! Good night/day, take care of yourselves and remember that I love you!!