Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash was walking through the everfree forest after talking to Zecora. She heard noises and when she looked over she saw Fluttershy running. Rainbow looks behind her and sees one that is still moving. She quickly stands back up and runs out the forest after Fluttershy left, "What was that..? Oh..it looked hurt I should of helped it..Maybe Twilight or Zecora knows what's happening.." Rainbow whispered to herself quietly. Rainbow ran through town and to Twilights library and bursts through the door, "Twilight! Oh..Hi Fluttershy.." Rainbow says as she looks at her traumatized friend, "Fluttershy told you about it didn't she..?" Rainbow asked as she looks at her purple friend. Twilight nods silently, "She did..I'm currently looking through my books to try and figure out what it is and if there is a cure." Twilight says as she walks over to her desk and goes back to reading through books, "Well if you find anything let me know so I can round up some animals and maybe some of the others if other humans are infected too." Rainbow said as she walked to the door, "Well actually Lyra is already infected. So we know that it can spread to humans." Twilight says before Rainbow walked out the door, "Okay, I'll stay away from her if I see her anywhere. And I'll try and get her locked up somewhere if I do." Rainbow says before walking out Twilights house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really know what else to do for my girl RD (Rainbow Dash) but I'm still working on chapters even though its a bit slow. But I have school to do and a YouTube channel to manage so I can't just focus on the book. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a good day or night! And drink plenty of water😊❤️