Cheerilie?

AppleJack was walking through ponyville, she had to go out to get groceries due to there being no more food. She was getting closer to the store but stopped. She turned around and saw Cheerilie, but she wasn't the same happy person she used to be. She was now one of the infected, AppleJack didn't wanna hurt her because Cheerilie was her friend. But AppleJack knew if she didn't kill Cheerilie then the rest of the town would be in danger. AppleJack grabbed a sharp knife from her pocket and quickly stabbed Cheerilie in the heart, hopping to giver her friend a quick and painless death. She watched the girl fall to the ground lifeless as she cried, she never thought she'd have to kill her friend. AppleJack walked into the store and got what she needed quickly so she could go back home and cry. On the way she came across Cheerilie again. How was she still alive? AppleJack was too far so she shot Cheerilie instead, she hopped Cheerilie would actually have a peaceful death this time. AppleJack went back home and cried as she put all her groceries away, she wished that damn flower didn't exist, that way she wouldn't be killing her friends and would be picking apples back at the farm. She's been living with Rarity ever since she and her sister found their brother dead in the orchard, Rarity has been a good support system for them along with Trixie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite Equestria girls songs :
1st: Unleash The Magic
2nd: Awesome As I Wanna Be
3rd: ACADECA
Their amazing songs bro! Listen to them if you haven't✨ And as always! Make sure to take care of yourselves and you are loved!