"I bought flour so we can make cookies for your family. My parents went to jeju so im spending Christmas alone." Minho softly explained and put the flour down.

"Awh let me spend it with you. My parents arent making such a big fuss of me coming home. I visited them in Incheon recently." Jisung stopped organising his stuff and faced Minho.

Before Minho could reply a knock was heard on the door. Chan peeped his head through before entering.

"Hey Ji, Hyunwoo said he wanted to talk to you. He just called." Chan explained as the two looked at him.

"Oh okay! Thanks channie hyung." Jisung said and went to fetch his phone from the charger.

Chan had left the room and Minho had wondered if he should do the same.

Minho walked towards the door before Jisung lightly tugged his shirt and mouthed "stay". The elder agreed and took a seat next to Jisung on his bed.

"Hello Hyunwoo hyung. Chan said you had called. Is there a problem?" Jisung respectfully said and he placed his phone on the bed and put it on speaker.

"Are you dating Lee Minho? Fans are speculating since you two have been awfully close these past few weeks." Hyunwoo said seriously and sternly. Jisung could hear distaste in his voice.

"I do not think who I am dating concerns fans. I am not obligated to be single forever." Jisung replied, trying to hide his annoyance from the question.

"That doesn't answer the question." Hyunwoo irritatedly said.

"And what if I am? My dating ban is over." Jisung began to grow tired and annoyed from this call.

The line was silent for a few moments.

"I shall see you on Monday. Take care." Hyunwoo quickly said before ending the call.

"Damn.. your manager is.." Minho started and Jisung just sighed in agreement.

"Don't get me started. Chan tolerates him whereas Changbin.. not so much." Jisung bitterly chuckled before standing up.

"Lets bake some cookies now. Mmh?"

__

Some time after Jisung and Minho had started baking cookies, the others left to visit their family.

Felix and Chan had gone out to a cafe and called their parents because they couldn't travel overseas to Australia. Jeongin went to Busan to visit his family. Seungmin, hyunjin and Changbin went to their own family that lived near.

"Hey hannie what do you wanna do?" Minho asked as he stared up ag tbe ceiling in boredom.

"It would be lovely if you helped clean up the mess we both made in the kitchen. Theres bowls dirty because of your indecisiveness over a bowl. A bowl!" Jisung sarcastically said, shouting from the kitchen.

"We could make a bigger mess in another way." Minho suggestively said and wrapped his arms around his lover.

"Mmh you smell like warm cinnamon." Minho softly kissed Jisung's neck as they swayed from side to side.

"H-hey stop it! We should be cleaning up here before lix and channie come back!" Jisung exclaimed as Minho began littering more kisses around his boyfriends neck.

Minho groaned as the timer went off, signalling that their cookies were ready to come out of the oven.

The elder pressed one last, deep kiss on his lover's neck before opening the oven.

The fresh smell of warm cookies filled the kitchen, and enhanced the warm atmosphere

Jisung leaned against the counter and scrolled on his phone while Minho placed the trays down.

"You're coming with me." Minho quickly wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, picking him up in a bridal style and taking him to his room.

__

"Were you trying to break me or what?!" Jisung exclaimed as he slipped on his converse in pain.

"I couldn't help it. The things you do to me. Your blue hair and waist doesn't help at all." Minho pouted as he waited for Jisung to get his shoes on.

"The cheesecake isn't waiting for you all day." Minho watched as his lover struggled tying all the laces.

"The cheesecake might not but you will." Jisung grumbled and got up after struggling with his darned laces.

The two finally left the apartment and walked to the cafe that was a block or two away. The cafe was calm and quiet which benefited the two.

_

As the day progressed, the two were inseparable. They hadn't left eachothers side even while they watched a movie withchan and Felix.

As the late afternoon arrived, Jisung and Minho were laying down in Minhos bed. Jisung had his head on his lovers stomach. Minho played with Jisung's hair and drew random patterns on his back.

Music was playing quietly in the background as the two cuddled eachother.

Suddenly Jisung's phone received many notifications and calls.

"Is your phone possessed?" Minho joked lightly as Jisung unhappily detached himself from minho.  He picked up his phone that layed on his bedside table.

"What is it?" Minho asled in curiosity.

Jisung remained silent which caused Minho to grow concerned.

He slowly sat up and looked at his lover. Jisung appeared pale, awfully pale. His eyes were big and wide and mouth slightly open. It looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Hannie...?" Minho softly asked, concerned about what had happened.

"Ch-check your phone." Jisung tripped over his words after a couple of seconds.

Minho picked up his phone and saw a news article. A news article that was one of many.

3racha's J.One and JYPEs choreographer, Lee Minho are rumoured to be dating..

Above the caption Minho saw a new photo of the two of them that had been taken today.

In the photo you could clearly see Jisung's hickey on his neck.

"Ji... I-" Minho started before being cut off by a phone call.

Jisung glanced down at his phone in horror of who could be calling. Panic clouded his eyes as he accepted the call.

"Break up with him. Break up with him at this very instant. JYPE is a respectable company and we do not want nor tolerate people like you." Hyunwoo's bitter voice could be heard throughout the room.

"But I- I don't have a dating ban. I'm free to date whoever I want." Jisung responded in a pleading tone.

"We don't want anyone to taint our trainees." Hyunwoo snarkly said.

The call quickly ended and Jisung sat down in uncertainty of what to do.

Minho watched the entire situation, unsure of how to get about with this situation.

"Ji don't listen to him. He's a horrible person, we all know that. Don't let his words get into your pretty, little, cute head. Okay?"

---------

A/n

Thank you so much for 2k reads!!

myfatefics brainwashed me into becoming an engene. If sunghoon suddenly pops up its her fault

Thank you so much for reading and sticking around!
<3