Nj nodded his head..

Everyone knows Jeon jungkook because he is the one ruling over the business industry. No one dares to mess with him. It's good until they trigger jk, otherwise he will simply took over their company by hook or crook.

Namjoon really respect jk but he don't like the way jk took others company just because they done something which jk don't like.

Tae was feeling suffocating, his appa didn't even ask whether he want to marry or not. Jin caresses tae hair..

Jin:: hope gukk like him. (Fond)

Tae bite his inner cheeks harshly make it bleed..

Tae::eeo..mma.( vulnerable )

Tae always stuttering so Jin didn't find about the emotion in tae voice.

Jin:: what baby, don't worry he will take care of you. I heard about,he is an angel taehyung. ( Soft )

Next day::

They all got ready and went to Jeon mansion.

They got welcomed by Mr and mrs.jeon.

Both family settled in the living room,

Mr.j:: I am soo happy namjoon. Thank you for accepting my gukk. ( Happy )

Namjoon showed his dimple smile,

Nj:: how can I not, when I know about gukk character. ( Smile )

That's when Jeon jungukk came down looking like a living angel, he was ethereal. He bow to the Kim family and settled beside me.

Gk:: nice to meet you all ( sweet )

Others really stunned by gukk beauty.

Gukk saw tae who didn't lift his head..

Soon the family started to fix their engagement date..

Gk stood up gaining everyone attention.

Gk:: hmm can I have a talk with taehyung. ( Soft )

Tae look at him and his family,they all have a nervous look.

Nj:: sure you can. ( Nj eye tae who went with gukk )

Jin:: where is jungkook?? ( Curious )

Mrs.j::he is soo busy, its been three weeks we seen him. ( Polite )

But hobi noticed how mrs.jeon rolled her eyes, when jin asked about jungkook, but he shrugged thinking he must be wrong.

On the other side::

Tae is looking down feeling hella nervous and uncomfortable.

Gk:: are you okay with his marriage??

Tae:: I..I app.aa fixed .... ( gukk raised his brows and his face changed a little )

Gk( mind ):: this boy have a speech disorder too, my god please save me from this boy.

Gukk interpret tae in middle..

Gk:: okay okay stop let's go ( disappoint )

Tae know something wrong, he followed gukk...

Time skip::

Jeon mansion::

After Kim family left, gukk is cursing everyone in his mind, in his childhood onwards he was always praised by his calm and polite nature, he never disagree with his parents. His parents pour thier all love to only gukk who acts soo polite but very cunning in his heart, he wants everyone attention, he love to be adored by everyone, even now his parents want to make him marry that boy make him more frustrated, because he can't disagree with his parents which make him bad in their eyes.

Guk:: how can they, this much cruel..they want me to marry a ill boy. I can't handle that diseased shit, I want a manly man but not a little baby..I need to make a plan.( frustrated )

Jeons don't like jk character even a little bit, he is always straight forward and hurt others with his honest answers, he don't care about anyone, but till now jk was the one who is financially supporting jeons, he is the one who build  Seoul University and make gukk as a principal...his parents really hate him to the core...for gukk ,Jeon jungkook is his enemy who is good in everything.

Few days passed,

Gukk ring the calling bell in Kim mansion, his parents advised him to bring tae to a date.

The door opened by Jin,

Jin:: come son. ( Soft )

Gk went inside and greeted everyone. He know his parents wants Kim family asset that's why they make him marry to this boy.

Tae wearing a simple clothes ,no makeup nothing special, gukk really want to hit tae.

Soon they both left,

Gukk is driving, tae is looking outside.
After few minutes he stopped infront of a big restaurant. He came out but didn't open the door for tae, but tae seat belt stuck so he is taking his time to remove it make gukk gritted his teeth.

Tae came out, they both went inside.

Gk sit on the chair and told tae to sit infront of him.

Gk:: what do you want to eat?? ( Fake soft voice )

Tae look at the menu with his big eyes make gukk heart stir a little but he shrugged.

Tae::I wa... want ( before tae finish gukk felt embarassed when the waiter looking at tae weirdly )

Gk ordered and sent the waiter away.

Tae felt really hurt by gukk behaviour and that too gukk told him to not talk because he don't others to look at him weirdly. 

_____________________________________

This oneshot going to be slow..

Vote and comment