villain (1)

Au::guys this a dark theme, lightly.. it's my first time..so let's see how it's gonna be.

Five cars stop infront of seoul university. Every men's came out of the car wearing a black suit and glasses looking stunning. Everyone look at the direction with awe.

One of the men open the car door, a nineteen year's old boy came out looking hella cute, with those chubby cheeks, doe eyes and plumpy lips.

He tightly clutching the bag on his shoulder and look around with a pale face.

His body guard mr.choi lead him the way,

Mr.choi:: this way master jungkook.( Calm )

Jk nodded his head and walk followed by ten men's having a gun in their hands.

Mr.choi lead him to the principal room.

They enter without a knock.

Principal stand abruptly with a fear face and adjust his coat.

Mr.choi:: nice to meet you mr.yoongi. ( bow )

Yoongi now and told them to sit..

Mr.choi spoke everything while jk is sitting there quitely.

After few minutes, mr.choi show the classroom for jk who went inside. Ten bodyguards waiting outside the classroom but Choi is sitting beside jungkook few distance away.

Everyone in the classroom didn't even look at them, how could they??

Choi kept the gun on the table and glaring at everyone.

Soon the professor came Inside and gulp, he started to teach English.

Soon every class finished, jk took his bag pack, Choi and others follow him.

Choi opened the door for jk who sit inside. They all left..

After a long drive, Those car went inside a huge mansion.

Jk came inside and saw a man make him shiver, he felt suffocated each second by that man presence, he felt disgusted by him. The man who killed his own parents infront of his eyes and cage him in this fucking mansion.
He is a obsessed psychopath..mafia king lee jungsuk.

When lee jungsuk eyes landed on jungkook, his eyes sparkles and he stood up and went towards him with a smile. He stood infront of jk and lift his hand to Caresses his head but jk flinched and moved a little make leejung suk smile vanished.

Lee:: how is your first day kookie ( soft )

Jk just nodded his head,

Lee:: go and take rest, come down when I call you for dinner. ( Soft )

Jk run to his room with a relief face and locked his room inside. His eyes filled with tears, he slide himself on the floor and started to cry.

He don't know how to escape from his hell. When he was fifteen years old, lee jung suk eyes landed on baby jungkook. Lee jung suk obsessed with jk beauty, he want to own him. He want to marry jungkook..he killed jeons infront of jk and bring jk here.

He is still threatening jk because jk sister is in lee jung suk custody..so jk can't even escape. He is panicking day by day because lee jung suk planing to marry him on his twentieth birthday in few days..

Jk can't marry this monster who killed his parents, lee jung suk killed many people who approch jk..thank god still now lee jung suk didn't touch him, jk always maintain distance from him. He will die if that monster try to touch him.

It's his destiny, he stuck in a demon world. Each and every day he is suffering, he don't have any friends because lee didn't let him, he don't have anyone to share..he don't even have phone because mr.choi is always with him.

After crying for hours, jk stood up and went to freshen up.

Jk is studying that's when he heard a knock, jk know who is this..

Lee came inside and spoke softly,

Lee:: come down for dinner. ( Soft )

Jk nodded his head and came down,

While eating lee started to speak,

Lee:: next week our marriage, so let's buy suits and rings tomorrow. ( Munching his food )

Jk breath stuck, his eyes filled with tears..

Jk:: I..don.t wan.t to ma.rry you. ( Fear ,he know what is going to come )

Jk felt a stinge feeling in his cheeks, lee jung suk slap him very hard and throw the plate on the floor with a red eyes.

Jk look down and sniffing badly,. His cheeks got red and his nose his deep red..lee jung suk heart flutter..

Lee:: go to your room. ( Controlling his
Anger )

Jk run to his room and throw himself on the bed and started to sob.

On the other side::

A man cutting woods looking hella hot ,he is half naked his whole body filled with tattoos, he is not bulky but his fine abs abs strength is amazing.

After cutting the woods he came to small room and where he kept his tools, on the way he kicked the cutted legs on the floor.

Au:: some disturbing scene, you people can skip..

The whole room is filled with a blood smell and blood is all around the tools and the walls. That man took out his cigarette and started to smoke, he slowly slide the human flesh on table and sit on it. he turn his head and saw a cutted head on the table with a smirk.

He took a puff and look around, he opened one box and kept the head inside it's like a freezer. and cleaned himself, he wore a jacket and took out his car keys.

He locked the door and left from there..

He is driving towards the shop, he need to buy some things, he parked the car and went inside..

When he taking his things with a cold look, everyone look at him weirdly because of his looks, he have several cuts on his face.

He heard few people mumbling about the man who is Missing for three days..

He shrugged and stand in the line to pay, in his body a strange odour coming..it's like metal smell..

Suddenly one boy who is nineteen years old cut the line make the man look at the boy with a calm face.

Boy::what ( rude )

That boy didn't look at the man face properly.

That man didn't say anything...

The boy left, that man payed the bill and came out. That man took out the car and slowly driving, on the way he saw the same boy who talk with him rudely.

The man speed up the car and hit the boy who thrown away in the field. That man speed his car and left..

When he went to his place, he stood when someone call him...

??:: Kim taehyung..

______________________________________

Vote and comment