villain (4)

Lee jung suk was soo angry, he was soo frustrated and kill his own mens in anger. He want that boy by hook or crook, but the kidnapper is none other than his enemies, namjoon who want his place. But he can't lost his place for that boy..but..he felt like killing each and every person. He is in his room smoking and fucking few girls in anger.

Suddenly someone knock his room make him gritted his teeth. He wear his robe and opened the door with a gun. It was the senior made, who gulp when she saw how lee jung suk burning her in his eyes.

Lee:: what?? ( Shout )

Maid:: s.ir som.eone wa.iting for you..( lee raise his brows )

Lee:: who?? Where is mark?? ( Lee came down when no answer is coming out from the maid )

Lee breath stuck when his eyes landed on the person who is sitting on the sofa and smoking and beside him his obsession was sitting with fear.

Lee gulp and slowly went near him with a shaking hands.

Lee:: hyun.g how yo.u?? ( Stutter )

Tae smiled creepily and kept his legs on the table, tae shoes have a little dirt, he look at lee with pierce eyes who gulp and kneel on the floor and wipe tae shoes with a shaking hands.

Mark came inside and stunned when he saw the monster on the sofa. Mark is brain of the lee mafia.

Where jk mouth was ajar, first he was soo feared and panick when he saw tae bring him to this hell. But now he is literally shaking how lee in the verge of faint.

Mark quickly came towards taehyung and kneel beside lee jung suk and bow at taehyung and press the cigerette on mark cheeks who hiss in pain.

Jk holding tae hands tightly gaining lee jung attention who internally feel like die.

When tae saw lee jung suk eyes in on jk, tae kissed jk harshly infront of lee who breath stopped. Tae pull jk close and sucking his baby lips harshly.

Lee look down and his own nails piercing his skin.

Tae break the kiss and wipe jk lips which was bleeding...

Jk know one thing, lee nightmare is Kim taehyung.

Soon lee men's came inside and try to run outside when they saw taehyung but stopped when taehyung chuckled darkly.

Tae::hide and seek is waste infront of  predator. ( Those men's turn their head and gulp when they saw tae sharp eyes on them , they are sweating badly, one is started to cry slowly )

Tae stood up ,jk quickly hold him and stood up.

Lee still kneeling on the ground and mark didn't even lift his face.

Lee:: hyung do..yo.u wa.nt y.our pos.ition. ( scream when tae kick his stomach )

Tae::this boy is mine, bring his sister within one hour. ( Dark )

Lee jung suk widen his eyes,

Mark::b..ut s.ir s.he caged in usa. ( Stutter )

Tae make a thinking face and said..

Tae::I don't care, but delaying each second I will kill one by one.( Pointing lee jung suk men's who's breath stuck )

Tae lift jk like a koala who witnessed everything, he know tae is cruel but the way others react make him feel like who is this man?? Who is he??why they are fearing for him?? 

Tae directly ask which room is his..now both are in jk room.

Jk don't know how to feel, he heard his tae said the boy is mine and he is soo happy he can see his sister.

Jk sitting in the edge of the bed with a lower face, tae looking at him with a small fond face.

Tae:: where do you wanna go with your sister?? ( Calm )

Jk lift his face and look at tae with puppy eyes.

Tae:: your free, go and live wherever you want, I will arrange everything. ( Deep voice )

Jk heart felt a pang...his lips wobble.

Jk::hy.ung you will n.ot come with me?? ( Feeling bad )

Tae:: do you want me to??

Jk nodded his head like a puppy...

Tae:: do you know I am a assassin?( Walking towards jk who felt his heart beat rise )

Tae:: do you know I am a serial killer?? ( Hover over jk who breath get heavy )

Tae:: do you know I love blood and cutting humans?? ( Sniff jk neck who felt his stomach doing summersault )

Tae::now tell me do you want me to come with you?? ( Giving wet kisses on jk neck who moan feeling hella good and weird )

After making jk hard to breath ,tae look at him, both of their breath hitting on eachother face.

Tae:: speak tiny boy. ( Raspy voice )

Jk just nodded his head because he can't able to form words.

Tae chuckled darkly and grind their lower parts that's it..jk lost and moan loudly feeling good...

They got interept when someone knock the door.

Tae stood up helping jk to stand.

Tae open the door and saw lee, Who saw how jk is messy standing behind tae make him fist his hands.

Lee:: hyu.ng din.ner is ready.

Tae hold jk hand and they both came down. Mark is sweating badly and saw lee as they both planned something and playing with fire.

Tae and kook settled on the seat,

Lee served them and hiding his nervousness.

Tae:: take your first bite of each dish. ( Calm )

Make and lee breath hitch, lee smiled nervously and take every bite of each dish.

Tae signal jk to start eat, as they are eating ,

Tae smiled and said something make lee and mark froze.

Tae::stab me from my back is the worst thing you know that lee??

Lee set his men each and corner of the house with a gun and pointed at taehyung.

Lee :: y.ou can't escape hyung, your trapped..

Jk look around and saw how many people pointed the gun on them.

Time skip::

Taekook traveling in a car and jk was tramatised...they heard a huge bomb blast...

______________________________________

Vote and comment