villain (3)

It's been five days they are now in daegu. But in seoul lee jung suk searching for his obsession like a mad man. Here jk is caged in a room ,not exactly he can roam inside a house but not allowed to go outside. Actually Jin, hobi and jm not that much strict with jk.

Tae give one condition to jk, that he shouldn't try to escape otherwise he will kill him. Jk too think hard, he is now with lee jung suk enemy, now he don't want to marry with that bastard. But the thought of his sister make him hell.

If he try to escape from here, he will caught by lee jung suk and that's it again hell. For now jk safe place is here in taehyung place. Jk don't know anything about them..he only know they want lee jung suk mafia king place.

Jk is watching tae who is cutting woods in half naked body. For some reason jk felt safe, very safe.

Tae suddenly stopped and look at jk who widen his eyes and run inside the room.

After some time jk came down, he saw jin is making food , while hobi and jimin is playing chess. Jk was thinking whether he got kidnapped or he is in vacation. They are in the place where no human around.
Jin, hobi and jm treat him friendly make jk feel relaxed.

Jin saw him and smiled. Jk return the small smile but his expression change when tae came inside sweating badly. Jk quickly moved, as tae and jk is sharing the room. Tae don't have trust on jk so he stayed with the same room.

Tae left to the room. Jk look at the direction for some time.

It was a wooden house, no bed and sofa any facilities that much.

After Jin done his cooking, Jin told jk to call tae. Jk nodded his head and went to the room.

He saw tae is standing with a naked body make jk scream and closed his eyes. Tae look at him and changed his clothes.

Jk didn't hear any sound make him look at tae who stand infront of him with unknown eyes.

Jk moved and gave space to tae who left. Jk kept his hand on his chest, his heart is beating like a train. Jk want to talk with tae, with he feared to do..

They all having lunch, tae got a call from Suga.

On call::

Sg::we thought he will do anything for that boy but he is not ready to give his position. ( Frustrated )

Tae:: it's not my shit. ( Rough voice )

Sg::just kill the boy, we don't need him anymore, I just want that lee jung suk to feel pain and heartbroken, weak.

Till now the phone is on speaker and everyone heard what Suga said.

Jin, hobi and jimin look at jk who have no expression and eating slowly.

Tae cut the call and started to eat like nothing happened.

Jin, jm and hobi know tae will not hesitate to kill anyone. They look at jk for once, hereafter they can't see this boy though.

Tae stood up and washed his plate then left.

Jk also went to his room, others pitied for the boy.

In night, jk is looking hella gloomy. Tae is lying on the floor while jk is sitting beside him. Jk Chuckled bitterly. Jk know it's his final day, so he took his courage and talk with tae..

Jk:: if I have money you will do anything I said right?? ( Slow )

Tae didn't respond, he just closed his eyes.

Jk::I know your going to kill me tomorrow.. it's my I can't change it. But can I ask my las.t wish. (  Stutter )

Tae again no response.

Jk:: I want to kiss you ( quickly said and closed his eyes with his tiny hands )

Jk( mind ):: I know if I said save my sister you won't do..who is me to you that you will risk your life for me?? Atleast my final wish to get my first kiss from my crush.

Jk waiting for a slap and or any other beating but a rough lips landed on him make his breath stuck, he opened his eyes and saw tae who is kissing him messily.

Tae kiss was hella agressive and messy, jk can't able to breath ,he moan loudly when tae pinch his nipples harshly..it was too much for that baby koo ,but he love it don't know why..

Tae sucking and bitting his lips and break the kiss ,he look at jk with sharp eyes make jk quickly kept his face on tae chest who have no expression.

Tae said something make jk shock..

Tae:: this is how a kiss felt. ( Cold voice )

Jk:: am I yo.ur first kiss?? ( Sparkle eyes )

Tae nodded his head make jk giggle but he composed when he saw how tae eyes piercing him. 

Jk gulp and wipe his own saliva with red cheeks, but soon jk voice changed.

Jk:: please don't give a painful death, just kill me in seconds. ( Puppy eyes filled with pain )

Tae didn't said anything he just again settled on the floor, jk think for few minutes and slowly went close to tae and kept his head on tae chest who suddenly turned make jk fell on the floor, his nose hit on the floor make jk pout. 

Jk didn't saw how tae lips twitch a little for the first time in his whole life.

Next day::

Suga driving very fast to the place they are staying..he came inside and started to search and shout tae's name.

Jin, jm and hobi look at him.

Sg: where is taehyung and that boy??( Frustrated )

Jin:: they must be in the room..

Sg:: they are not..,see this ( Suga took his mobile and show it to others where tae just send a simple text)

On text::

Serial killer:: that boy is mine.

Jin:is taehyung want jk?? ( Shock )

Jm and hobi panick.

Sg:: where is he now??

Jin:: I know where he is heading now...

Sg:: where??

Jin:: lee jung suk mansion. ( Smirk )

____________________________________

Vote and comment