my man (end )

Tae is sneaking inside the lee private house..he went inside with lot's of effort..he entered inside and saw many guards roaming, it's impossible to went near the room, he took his gadget and make the power off for few seconds, using this chance he went near the room, he need access to open the room, tae put the password and went inside.

He opened the locker but stopped when he heard a chuckle sound. Tae turned and saw enwoo standing there with smirk..

Ew:: who are you?? I am impressed you came till here without caught??( Surprise )

Tae kept his hand on his pocket...

Enwoo came near tae and try to remove his mask but tae hold his hand and twist make enwoo hiss...

Ew:: ohh cool man..( gritted teeth )
Guards..( shout )

Soon three bulky man came inside, and hold tae who didn't even thrash..

Enwoo caresses his own hand and went near tae...

Tae:: just run if you love your life..
(Raspy)

Ew frown..

Tae took out from small trigger from his pocket..he was pressing the button on it..

Tae:: if I took my hand away this building gonna blast..( deep voice )

Enwoo widen his eyes,

Ew started to laugh...

Ew::your lying..( his laugh died down when tae chuckled )

Tae:: should I remove my hand..( showing the trigger )

Enwoo gulp his saliva..

Soon a man came inside,

G:: sir someone shooting our mens ( hasty )

Ew look at tae who have unknown eyes.

Ew:: only one. ( Shock )

G:: yes sir. ( Tae felt his breath abnormal no it can't be right...)

Suddenly the power again off, but this time one minute, on that time..no one phone is working, only loud sound echoing in the house and shooting sound..

Soon the power again came, enwoo saw three Mens holding tae was dead and his locker was opened..

Enwoo breath stuck..he saw the trigger on the ground....so it was fake

Ew:: BASTARD CATCH THEM..( shout in anger )

Tae is running outside and soon ten men's surrounded him and few are coming towards his direction with guns. Tae stopped abruptly and look around..

In a blink of an eye, someone through the smoke bomb and hold tae waist.. after few seconds they are hiding behind a small wooden box...

Tae look at the man beside him who is watching if anyone coming in their way..

Tae:: h.ow??

Jk:: don't talk.( Cold )

Jk give his gun to tae and took out a knife from his back.

They both saw the route, they already discussed about escaping route in their basement.

Jk was looking here and there.

Jk:: let's go (whisper)

Jk hold tae hands and running towards the forest, again few men's saw them and started to shoot towards them.

Jk cutting their every parts with a knife while tae is shooting them mercilessly. After killing twenty men's they hide behind a tree..

They can heard running sound and shouting like " they're not here" " where are they.....