unreal (1)

Au:: to my babies who are all asking for a special episode I will write after this oneshot ok.

A boy playing basketball ball with his sweaty body, many fan girls and fan boys are drooling over him.  he just showed a bunny  smile and complete his practice, he is second year uni student, business department and heart throb of the college. He is very nice person and soft character, he like to play basketball ball and painting  is his hobby, till now he didn't date anyone because no one make his heart go crazy. His name is none other than Jeon jungkook. He got many proposals but he kindly reject them.

He is very kind and mature person,he don't like others control him and pamper him, he like to take his own decision. His parents, mr and mrs.jeon is the famous businessman. He have two elder brothers Suga and yoongi who is twins and third year in uni.

Suga is dating hobi while Yg is dating Jimin. Hobi and jimin are jk friends and classmates.
Let's get into the story....

Jk:: hyung please don't force me ,I don't like those places. ( Stern )

Yg:: your no fun jungkook.

Sg:: we are just going to dance and drink there kook.

Hb:: shh its okay let him be, he don't like clubs though. ( Shrug )

Jm:: jk your really a hot nerd ouchh hyung why did you hit me?? ( Yg slap jm forehead )

Anyways jk is going back to his mansion, as sope and yoonmin went to club but jk don't like those places.

He went inside the mansion after parked his car, he saw his mom is working in his laptop, while mr.jeon went to business trip for a month while mrs.jeon was the one who is taking care of the company.

Mrs.j:: come baby, where is your brothers?? ( Soft )

Jk kiss mrs.jeon forehead and sit beside her then kept his head on her shoulder. Mrs.jeon closed her laptop and stroke jk hair.

Jk:: club eomma. ( Soft )

Mrs.j:: aish that brats. Anyways what you want for dinner, today eomma will cook your favourite.

Jk:: anything eomma. Did appa called you?? How is he?? He is soo busy he didn't even lift my calls. ( Sad sigh )

Mrs.j:: forgive appa kookie, he is only handling everything there as he don't believe anyone.

Jk understood and stood up.

Jk:: I will go and freshen up eomma. ( Mrs Jeon nodded her head ,jk left to his room )

Jk went inside his room and took his tshirt and shorts then went inside the bathroom. After freshen up jk lay down on the bed and look at the ceiling feeling peace. His daily routine is going to uni and playing basketball ball as he was the captain and spending time with his family then study for sometime, finally his sleep which he love the most. He got everything in his life , he have a lovable parents, brothers , friends and he studying his most favourite subject too. He got everything.

Jk sighed and soon sleep took over him. He snuggle with his pillow and went to his dreamland.

Next day::

Asusual jk is getting ready for his uni , he came down saw his Hyungs eating peacefully,he sit between Yg and sg, mrs jeon serve him.

Three of them have breakfast and went to the uni with their own car.

Now jk  is sitting in back seat , jm and hobi sitting before him.

Suddenly professor enter inside followed by a man who in his thirtees looking like a perfect nerd wearing a big glasses and well tucked white shirt and neatly ironed grey suit and pants. He don't wear any make up only bare skin and some pimples decorated in his face , He have a sharp eyes.