He trailed his kisses down to her chest and with his one hand pushed down her off shoulder dress up to her waist. Mini was breathing heavily and she went crazy when he grabbed her assets. He kissed her there over her underclothes. Mini grabbed his hairs tightly and pulled him upwards to kiss him. She experienced never felt desire coursing through her making her go wild with needs. For the first time she was experiencing physical side of love and it was mind blowing. Neil kissed her biting her lower lip and she moaned with mild pain. He then soothed her there by his tongue. 

He noticed how her hands are now moving freely on his upper torso feeling him up losing the inhibitions and it turned him on like nothing else. He pulled her up and unhooked her underclothes. By this time she was feeling so hot and arouse that she wanted to strip herself and she gladly let him do it for her. He caressed her assets and kissed them giving a few lovebites. He looked at her and asked her in a breathless whisper, "So..wanna cover third base?

Mini looked at him not liking that he stopped caressing her. she just nodded in response. "No, tell me Mini...speak up" Neil teased her as he wanted to hear her passion filled voice. 

He was sure she couldn't say No now. "Yes" Mini said as she took a labored breath. 

"Yes what? Say it properly" Neil asked again smiling mischievously at her condition. 

"No" she muttered irritatingly not liking one bit that he was making her wait. 

"what! you don't want to cover third base?" he asked chuckling at her response. 

"I didnt mean it...I..I...aargghh...you are such a tease..you know my answer but you are making me say it out loud"said Mini venting out her frustration. 

"I know what you want...just say it love....I want to hear it from your mouth...say it for me" Neil said as he nibbled on her lips. 

"Fine!..Neil I want to cover third base...don't make me wait anymore" she said finally accepting her defeat in their little game. 

She knew nothing about bodily pleasure few minutes ago and now that she discovered it she was loving it. Since she was new to all this he was at upper hand in this situation. He had taken her so far away in this journey that she didn't want to go back. 

"As you say love" said Neil smiling proudly and again continued tormenting her body with his kisses. 

He leaned down and hold her leg. Her short dress had already put her whole leg at display. He kissed her toes. She curled her toes feeling ticklish. He continued to trace her leg then thighs with wet kisses. He leaned further down on her to give most intimate kiss and Mini writhed feeling extreme pleasure. He kept his focus there for some time and Mini felt like she died and went to heaven. Till the time he finished he had only thing in his mind was to claim her completely.

But he knew it was too soon. They have not meant to come this far. He had thought that soon Mini will shy away and ask him stop but hell! She had responded so keenly to his touches that he forgot everything. He pulled all his will power and with great difficulty pulled himself apart. Mini growled in frustration the moment their body lost contact.