In this last level of the tower, the immortals have always guessed that the person guarding the tower is the Heavenly Empress herself, but until they reach the last level, no one knows what is in the last level of the Nine Palaces Tower.

A total of fifteen immortals entered the Nine Palace Tower. As soon as Feng Yin and the immortals entered the tower, they found that fifteen small doors appeared in response. The small doors were sealed by water mirrors, so they could not clearly see the scene inside. Presumably the first test lies behind these fifteen small doors.

Feng Yin and the immortals nodded slightly and walked into the first water mirror first. The immortals followed closely behind, but within a moment, they were all inside. Only Hua Shu frowned and looked at the water mirror, and hesitated for a moment before stepping into it. Although the Nine Palaces Tower is powerful, the power of the lower layers may not be strong, and the power in her body may be able to cover it up.

As soon as Feng Yin stepped into the water mirror, she was stunned. There was thick green grass under her feet, a gurgling stream, birds singing and the fragrance of flowers. The sycamore trees and bamboo houses standing beside the stream were quiet and peaceful. This is the Forbidden Valley behind Da Ze Mountain, where she came to this world and grew up.

Feng Yin's eyes were hot, and she wanted to touch her feet on the grass, as if she wanted to see if this was a dream. Before she could move, a young boy's voice sounded from the top of the valley.

"Little auntie!" The young man's voice echoed at the bottom of the valley, "The headmaster and uncles are recruiting new disciples, let's see them in the main hall!"

Feng Yin's heart moved and she flew towards the top of the valley. Qing Yi clung to the edge of the valley and watched as she flew to his side in the blink of an eye. His mouth opened wide and his voice was out of tune, "Little aunt, how come your cloud driving skills are so good all of a sudden? In the first two months you still fall down a lot."

Qing Yi looked like a young man. He was neither a boy from a thousand years ago nor a mature and youthful young man from a thousand years later. Feng Yin stared at him for a while, until the hair on the boy's body stood up, then she said: "Let's go. Go to the hall."

Saying that, she didn't wait for Qing Yi to lead the way, and flew straight towards the front mountain on the clouds.

Above the clouds, she lowered her eyes and saw that the mountains of Da Ze Mountain were overflowing with immortal spirit, and the peaks were full of incense. In the direction of the main hall, bells were ringing, and there was a lot of bustle.

Feng Yin lowered her eyes. The Nine Palaces Tower is an ancient artifact. Maybe it can really have the power to break through space. If Da Ze Mountain had not been catastrophic back then, it would be prosperous.

If nothing had happened, what would her senior brothers and nephews look like now? Feng Yin flew towards the main hall almost eagerly, completely ignoring Qing Yi who was running behind her.

After a short breath, Feng Yin landed in front of the main hall. The bell outside the hall rang. It was the auspicious time for  others to become a disciple. Feng Yin walked into the main hall following the sound of the bell.

Xian Shan, Xian Zhu, and Gu Jin were sitting high in the hall. When they saw her, Xian Shan smiled kindly, waved to her, and pointed to the empty seat next to Yuan Qi.

"A Yin, this is a great event of recruiting disciples in Da Ze Mountain happens once every hundred years. Don't be too playful and miss it." Xian Zhu said with a smile while waving his fan.