I took out the lehenga and wore it. There was no one to help me get ready today as I only requested maa that I wanted to get ready by myself. I applied minimal makeup- just some kohl on my eyes and a nude shaded lipstick. I wore the beautiful neckpiece that was perfectly matching with my lehenga. I wore my small diamond nose pin which he likes the most followed by some bangles and heavy bell clad anklets. I tied my hair into a bun and fixed my veil covering my face with it and strolled towards the bed.

 I tied my hair into a bun and fixed my veil covering my face with it and strolled towards the bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My bosom was very clearly visible from this blouse. I know I am being a really bad girl but then I want to be his bad girl! I want to witness his wildest side. I smiled thinking about what all he'll do with me today. Am I looking good? Like his sweetheart? I got dragged out of my thoughts when I saw the door open. It was him, I could see him from my translucent veil. He took small steps towards me and sat down in front of me. Shivers ran down my spine. What if I don't look good? He slowly lifted up my veil and I closed my eyes shut.

"Is my sweetheart feeling shy?", he asked me in his thick devilish voice. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him. He was wearing a wine coloured kurta looking so sexy. Some of his chest buttons were undone revealing his thick gold chain. I bit my lower lip looking at him. God! How will I control myself!?

"You don't need to control yourself today! It's your suhagraat only!", he said chuckling

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You don't need to control yourself today! It's your suhagraat only!", he said chuckling. What the....can he read my mind? I felt super shy now. I shifted a bit closer to him and buried my face on his chest.

"I love you Adhiraj.", I mumbled in a lower tone smelling his additive fragrance.

"I love you too sweetheart! Now let me see my beautiful wife.", saying he lifted my head from his chest. He ogled me from head to toe and as expected his gaze stuck at my bosom which was partially visible to him.

"How am I looking?", I asked him lowering my gaze. I have been with him before also, but today it felt different. Maybe because it's our proper 'first night!'

"Come with me!", saying he got down the bed along with me. He pulled me towards the mirror and made me stand in front of it. He wrapped his arms around my bare waist and kissed the side of my forehead lovingly. I looked at our reflection and smiled.

Tied Together✨| 18+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें