"It's so unfair I have to go ballerina mode to kiss you," She grumbled, "Stop growing."

"Not sumthin' I control," He lowered his head for her, so she could peck his lips. He grinned when she was done, tucking some hair behind her ear, "Besides, you grew too."

"Maybe a centimeter or two," Yoshiko grumbled.

"Not talking about height, but okay." He smirked, palm flush against her breast. Yoshiko's lips formed an 'O', and she rolled her eyes at him, "Aren't you an observant one? Now hurry up and get your ass ready, we have to leave in thirty minutes."

"Let's skip homeroom." Bakugo groaned, falling face first into his bed, throwing an arm around Bear, bicep flexing in the process. Yoshiko was surprised he even suggested that in the first place, given the goody-two-shoes he was, despite claiming not to be one. Maybe staying up late wasn't for him after all.

"You know we can't do that," Yoshiko sighed, opening the door, "Come on now."

"Ugh."

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko stood with her arms crossed, watching Yaoyorozu and Kendo sparing without quirks. She always loved watching these two girls going head to head because their fights were always so intense. While most cheered, there was also the argument of who would be the next Big Three, given they were all third years now. Silvery eyes drifted to the side where Monoma bragged about how he would be a part of the Big Three. He even decided Kendo would be with him in the Big Three and started yapping about how Shinsou was the only one from Class A worthy of being in the Big Three. The lavender head gave him an awkward stare and came to stand beside Yoshiko.

Yoshiko wondered who the Big Three would be this time. It was going to be decided by who won the sports festival. She couldn't help but smirk when she remembered she got first place with Bakugo last year. She'd be damned if she wasn't a part of it. She was confident she'd be a part of it.

If only she knew what was in store for her.

"Akimitsu, Monoma." Vlad King called, "You two are next."

"Heh, beat the shit out of him." Bakugo stood beside her, giving Monoma a smirk.

"Aww, don't scare him, Katsuki," Yoshiko tilted her head, giving Monoma a sweet smile, which made a shiver go down his spine.

"Hurry up, you two." Aizawa reminded.

Yoshiko hopped onto the makeshift stage Cementos had made and looked down at Monoma with a grin. The blonde clicked his tongue and made his way up the steps. He stood across from her, putting distance between them as they waited for one of the teachers to let them go at eachother.

"Start!" Vlad King exclaimed.

Before Monoma could even think of shifting a foot forward and taking a position, Yoshiko was already in his face with a fist ready. His eyes widened, and he quickly ducked low, grabbing both her legs and throwing her off balance. A painful gasp escaped Yoshiko's mouth when her back hit the concrete with a painful thud. Monoma made a move to grab her face, but Yoshiko kicked him in the chest with both her legs. She jumped up, and Monoma put distance between them again.

He was the first to dash towards her this time, lowering his upper body, leg coming up to kick the side of her head. Yoshiko blocked the kick, his shoe coming in contact with her arms held protectively beside her head instead. She was surprised by the move because the last time she spared with him, he was shit. Good to know he was improving, too.

Monoma let out a 'tsk' and swung his fist at her. Yoshiko moved to the side, his fist hitting nothing. He turned to her again, and she lunged towards him, grabbing both his shoulders and digging her knee into his stomach. Spittle escaped his mouth, and she threw a hook to his jaw, making his eyes roll upward. He stumbled back, his brain short-circuiting as he fought to stay conscious. Yoshiko twisted her upper body to the side, leg springing up to kick him in the chest again. Monoma fell back, almost rolling down the stairs, when Yoshiko grabbed his shirt to keep him from cracking his skull.