37- Lean On Me

Shinsou stuffed a muffin into Yoshiko's mouth to silence her complaining about how sleepy she was and that it was all his fault. He smirked down at her as she glared up at him with angry silver eyes, muffin in her mouth. "Now shut up and finish your muffin." He flicked her nose.

"I hafe you." She said through stuffed cheeks.

"You know that's a lie." He said, watching her attempt to chew the giant muffin. She thumped her chest and ran over to the trash can to spit it out.

"Akimitsu-san and Shinsou-kun are an odd pair, huh?" Midoriya laughed at the two.

"Kind of like Kirishima and Bakugo, except Shinsou isn't as cheery as Kirishima," Todoroki said.

"Don't lump me in with Solar Panel!" Bakugo yelled.

Yoshiko came back to Shinsou, huffy and puffy over losing her muffin. Shinsou unwrapped another muffin and held it out for her. "I bought an extra just in case."

"I know you bought an extra so you could stuff my face with the first one." She muttered, taking the bacon and egg muffin from him.

"Nope, I stuffed your face because you wouldn't stop whining about your precious beauty sleep."

"You fucking dragged me out of my sleep last night and bullied me into gaming with you!" Yoshiko retorted.

"Just like how you bullied me into being friends with you." Shinsou shrugged, putting an elbow on her head as they waited for the train.

Week one was over, and Yoshiko was to go to Hawks' agency at Fukuoka with Bakugo. She was looking forward to it since she really liked working with Hawks (and annoying him.)

"Are you excited to intern with Kamui?" Yoshiko asked her lavender-haired friend.

"Yeah, I am," Shinsou replied. "I really like working with Aizawa, but he's a teacher, so he can't give me much time... interning with a hero who doesn't have two jobs is a nice change."

"Does sensei know?" Yoshiko asked.

"He does. He'd the one who suggested I take up the offers."

"Oh, cool. Good luck.." She hummed. She looked over at the rest of them, eyes meeting Todroki's. He was already looking at her. Yoshiko gave him a small wave. She noticed his cheeks flare up and wave back. Just then, the train arrived, and they all boarded to go to their separate destinations.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Since Hawks' agency didn't have rooms for his sidekicks to stay in, he'd booked the two interns hotel rooms. Yoshiko and Bakugo checked in at the reception and got their keys.

"Heh, my room is in front of yours again." Yoshiko poked Bakugo's side. He slapped her hand away with a roll of crimson eyes.

"Boo, boring." She unlocked her room and stepped inside, closing the door behind her.

It was perfect for one person. One bed, a couch, a television, and a kitchen with a kettle and a few pans in case you wanted to cook for yourself, which Yoshiko wouldn't be because she was not to be trusted in the kitchen. She threw her costume case on the bed and swung the bathroom door open. The bathtub was magnificent. Now she couldn't wait for the day to end so she could take a relaxing bath.

She walked back into the room and stripped. Her eyes fell on her screen when she heard a notification from one of her socials. She smiled at the wallpaper, a picture of Bear. She really missed her big boy, and talking to him on video calls only made her want to cuddle him more.