9- Detention Buddy

"Man, training was so tough." A silver-haired boy, Itaru, sighed. His two friends standing beside him agreed with huffs and complaints of how sweaty their gym uniform was.

The trio left the changing rooms and came to a stop when their upperclassmen passed by, all in their gym uniform. Itaru spotted the new girl in class 2-A with ease, her black and white hair in a high ponytail.

"It's the pink girl!" Itaru's friend exclaimed from beside him, a little too loud.

"Ren!" Itaru smacked his head, shushing him.

"Let the man live, Ita." Izumi rolled his eyes. "Besides, you were crushing on the new girl just a second ago."

"Did someone say pink girl?" The pinkette heard someone say 'pink girl' and spotted three juniors standing outside the boys changing rooms. She locked arms with Yoshiko and Jirou and dragged them towards the juniours, steering them away from the rest of the class.

"Mina, Aizawa sensei will kill us if we're late." Jirou reminded her.

"E-er, hi." Ren stuttered, an obvious blush dusting his cheeks.

"Hey." Mina smiled brightly. "You guys are from class 1-B, right?"

"Yes." The three replied in unison.

"Ashido, Aizawa is going to be up our asses if we're a millisecond late." Yoshiko grabbed Ashido's arm.

"Sorry, boys, see you around." Mina waved, making Ren's blush deepen.

"Wait!" Itaru exclaimed, making the girls turn around and look at him again. He looked at Yoshiko, who was looking at him with an eyebrow slightly raised up.

"Your name?" Itaru asked, trying to hold Yoshiko's gaze.

Man up and look at her, damn it!

"Akimitsu Yoshiko," Yoshiko replied, her lips quirked up in a smirk. "Hero name Photonix."

"Okay." It took all of Itaru's strength to not stutter. "Thanks."

Yoshiko gave him a friendly wink and proceeded downstairs with Mina and Jirou.

"Ashido-senpai looked at me!" Ren yelled, earning another smack from Itaru.

"I've planned my wedding with Jirou-senpai." Izumi sighed dreamily.

"Get a grip." Itaru scoffed, throwing his blazer over his shoulders.

"You're the one that was all bamboozled, dude." Izumi pointed out in a matter-of-fact tone. Itaru gave him a death glare and looked away, hiding his blush.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"You're late." Aizawa glared at the three girls.

"Sorry, sensei," Mina muttered.

"Better not happen again," Aizawa said plainly. "Anyways, today we're doing hand-to-hand combat, no quirks. Get with your partners now. Akimitsu, I said with your partners."

Yoshiko grimaced and moved away from Shinsou, who patted her back as good luck. She found Bakugo with the pretty much same expression as her, red eyes furious as if they would set the grass on fire.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." Bakugo said, not looking at her as she stood beside him, hands shoved into pockets.

"Do your worst." Yoshiko smiled up at him.

Bakugo met her silver eyes and raised a brow challengingly. Yoshiko cocked her head slightly, eyes glimmering with a hit of devilishness. Their attention snapped back to Aizawa when he began talking, looking at a list in his hand.