Bonus Content(9/11)

Meanwhile, in the abandoned place, there's a group of people who are setting things up for their grand opening. A blonde-haired girl with two hair buns came up to the guy with chapped lips.

She hummed to herself, "Hey, Shiggy! Guess what! I found out where the red-headed merman lives!" She threw down some pictures on his desk while facing the computer. "It did take me a while, but after I found out that we go to the same college, this made things so much easier!"

He takes a break from the computer and goes through the photos she captured on camera, giving off a wicked grin, "Good work, Toga. Hey, Dabi! How're the packages coming along?!"

Dabi scoffed, "It would've been better if someone would stop messing around with the equipment!" He glares at a man with the name tag twice on his shirt.

He spins around in a rolly chair, "Oh, lighten up, Mr. Dark and Mysterious! Everything is almost ready, learn to have a little fun, would ya?" He skids the chair to Sako while he practices his magic tricks.

Someone in a mascot costume came by with three boxes he was carrying while a man with slick black hair in a tux was looking at his clipboard, "Okay, Spinner. Just set the boxes over there and that should be the last one." He walks away to get to the chapped man, still looking at the photos. "Shigaraki, are you sure this is wise enough to open it back up?"

"Positively certain, Kurogiri. We've been avoiding the authorities for quite some time now and I said that once we get our merman back in our show, he's not going to be able to escape this time. By the way, did you clear everything?"

Kurogiri nodded, "Yes, everything has been cleared, there's no stopping you."

"Excellent." He sets the photos of Kirishima down on his desk as he pushes himself out of his seat. "Everyone! Let's get things hooked up because once it's all set, we've got a giant fish to catch! Toga, Twice! You two, watch his every move!

"Spinner, Dabi! Get things hooked and ready to go with the tanks and aquatic animals we smuggled into the building. And Sako! Sako, just keep doing those magic tricks. I honestly don't know why we need you here."

"Uh, so I could be used as a distraction and elude the cops?"

"Okay, fair enough." His crew departed while Kurogiri stayed behind with him. Shigaraki stared at the photo as he tilted his head at them. "I can't wait to have my main attraction back after these last few years. You should've run away when you had the chance. Staying here was a big mistake."

"I'm sorry, but am I still needed here?"

"Eh. You can go. I need to be alone right now."

"Understood, boss." Kurogiri bowed his head down as he walked out of the hideout. As his footsteps descended and the loud door slammed shut, Shigaraki rubbed his hands together, still holding that evil grin on his face.

He picks up a photo off the desk and crumples it up, letting it go to drop on the ground. "Everything is going according to plan."