A/N: ANNOUNECEMENT

Hello, everyone! This is Doodle and I've made my decision to post my Ao3 version of this story on Wattpad.

I didn't want to, but I am doing this as a back up for those that can't access the story on Ao3 and for whenever Ao3 is down for maintenance or for other reasons.

Bare in mind that I've made a lot of changes into the story and I'm worried about posting it on here because I'm worried about what people would think of this new edition of the story or if I ever actually improved as a writer.

As of now, I'm currently editing the story as we speak and I won't publish anything until May because it'll be Mermay. So expect the first update of the fic on May 1st!

I would also appreciate it if you could check it out on Ao3 and give it the love as well other than just on Wattpad. I hope this new version is to everyone's liking and I'm both nervous and excited to see how everyone will like it. Though, I'm debating if I should publish it all at once or do it weekly. Meh. I'll leave that up to you guys.

But as I said, I'm going back to this story and editing it to make some changes and double check if the story is consistent through the plot.

Anywho, as always have a good day or night, take care of yourselves, wash your hands, wear a mask, stay safe, eat plenty of food, drink lots of water, and get a good night's rest. Until next time, bye!

Stay tuned!!