No Condemnation

Published April 22nd, 2024. 

Romans 8:1 says, "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus." 

We do not live in condemnation anymore because of what Jesus did on the cross! We are set free by the love of God, who is and has freely given us mercy and grace. Because of the sacrifice that Jesus did on our behalf, we now get to live fueled by the love of the father, who does not see us for our shortcomings or our failures, but by our faith in Him. 

Every issue, every shortcoming, every little thing we see as an 'imperfection' or the even the unhealthy lies we tell ourselves can be released in the name of Jesus Christ! 

Hand over every shortcoming to the Lord who loves you so deeply. Jesus doesn't compare. Jesus doesn't exaggerate. Jesus doesn't condemn. He alone is good. And He loves us so deeply that He sent His one and only Son to die for us so that we could be set free. 

No matter what we think of ourselves, God knows best. God knows every piece of us, every place in our hearts and minds. And what He says goes! Not the world, not the enemy, and not even our flesh! We are fearfully and wonderfully made in his image. 

And never forget the freedom you have in the Father! 

God Bless and always, always remember that Jesus Loves You :) 

-its_lexieyvonne