"Thinking about who?"

"I-it's not a person.. i-its something.." replied Jennie.

"Oh, so what's that 'something' that you can't thinking about?"

"Urg, unnie. It's something personal, I don't wanna share this with you!"

"What?! You share literally everything with me. Why wouldn't you share this? What is it that you can't tell me? Jennie, even if its personal you'd always tell me about it. You have to do the same now or else!" Jisoo said as she at the edge of the bed and looked at Jennie, who was just beside her, doing something in her study table.

"I know, I know. But I just realized its not good sharing all that stuff with your sister." Jennie replied and giggled as Jisoo gasped.

"Why?!"

"Because you always spread the information. Like all the time. Doesn't matter who but you always tell people about it. For example, when I try to share one of my biggest problems with you and tell you not to tell this to anyone else, you'd always go and tell them, like mom and dad or one of my friends." Jennie sighed at the end. Yep, Jisoo likes to tell people about Jennie. Not in a bad way, but for them to know that Jennie have been feeling unwell lately. So, they shall cheer her up.

"Ah, so that's what it is? Okay, then I won't tell this to anyone this time. So, tell me?" Jisoo said and Jennie shook her head.

"No! My trust in you have already decreased. Now even if you say that you won't, you will end up doing it and I know that. So, unnie, I ain't telling you about it. Okay? Now can you just tell me the reason why you came into my room?" Jennie picked up her phone, as she scrolled through it, waiting for Jisoo to speak.

"Ugh, fine. Well, I was here to say that mom is calling you. And also one more thing, someone is here to meet you. He is waiting for you outside." Jisoo told her as she stood up.

"What? Who came? Wait, it's a he?!" Jennie stood up as well as she looked at her sister with wide eyes.

Who could be there? She doesn't remember a male friend who's this close with her. She only has a few but they barely talked and maybe they dont even remember that she exists anymore.

"I don't know. You go for yourself. And by the way, you should fresh up a bit before going for him. See ya downstairs!" Jisoo left the room leaving her dumbfounded.

She didn't even tell her a thing about who came!

Who could possibly come to meet her? And specially waiting for her outside? All her friends comes inside the house and sits for at least ten minutes. She don't remember someone like that.

The only person she thought about was Taehyung. Girl, why would he be there? And if he came, Jisoo would've said that and her mother would've made him come in and let him sit in the living room.

Jennie, shut up! It's someone else. There's no chance of him coming here to meet her!

Jennie walked inside her closet, choose something good to wear, freshed up, put the clothes on, fixed her hair and checked herself in the mirror. Once she fixed herself a little more, she quickly went downstairs, walking straight towards the front door.

"Here you are! Come, I have something to tell you." her mother called her, stopping her from going any further.

Jennie went to her mother, and asked what she wanted to tell her.