21. Exhausted Day

Start from the beginning

After 1 hours Su again come and this time I was already woke up and was already got fresh. “I'm sorry but I thought you're still sleeping so I did not knock. I'm sorry please don't say this Sir.” Su bow 5-6 times infront of Y/n. “No need to bow Su and its okay I woke up while ago.” Y/n come near Su and said her with soft voice. “But still ma'am don't say this to sir.” Su said with scared voice to Y/n.

“Don't worry I will not say anything to him.” Y/n said with soft voice which made Su relief and she smiles at Y/n, Y/n smile back at her. “Thank you ma'am.” Su said her again bow at Y/n. “Hey don't bow at me and call me by my name.” Y/n said to Su. “No I can't call you by your name ma'am not only I but all person who's working here not allow to call you by your name ma'am.” Su said with scared voice.

“But why? What problem my name have?”  Y/n asked to Su with confused face. “No ma'am you have beautiful you don't have any problem in your name but sir strictly ordered us for not call you by your name.  If anyone from us call you by your name even mistakenly then sir will not hesitate to cut our tongue.” Su's words made Y/n scared.

“How can he do that!!?” she said little louder. “Sir can do anything ma'am. Anyways ma'am I come here for call you have lunch please come downstairs.”  Su said and again bowed to Y/n left. Y/n went downstairs she had her lunch and again come in bedroom.

At 11:00 Pm

Its already late whole Jeon Industry is looking dark only some yellow light are turn on. Most of the employees are already left and some are still stay for complete their work. JungKook, TaeHyung and Jimin are seat in JungKook's cabin on sofa.

“It was so tiring day.” Jimin said to JungKook and TaeHyung. “More than tiring it was exhausted day I never visited 6-7 meeting in one day.” TaeHyung reply to Jimin. “Well let's have drinks what you say JungKook?” Jimin said also asked to JungKook. “Okay.” JungKook reply to Jimin. “But don't you guy's are hungry we didn't had lunch nor any snacks during break.” TaeHyung said with hungry voice.

“Yeah we are hungry like you Tae and are will soon leave place but not before having little conversation with drinks.” Jimin said playfully JungKook smirk on TaeHyung's hungry behaviour. Jimin called from JungKook's telephone to reception phone. Phone was ringing so one employee come near reception contour and picked up the call.

“Hello!” employee asked through telephone phone. “Send 3 glass of Beer with one beer bottle in Mr. Jeon's cabin.” Jimin said with not so cold voice. “Okay Mr. Park.” employee said and telephone got cut.

In few minutes employee come infront of Mr. Jeon's cabin and knock saying “May I come in sir?” asking for permission. “Come in.” JungKook replied with cold voice. Employee come not looking at his trio boss. He place tray with 3 glass of beer and one bottle of beer on table. He bow and left.

Jimin open cap of beer bottle and fill glass with beer. Trio took filled glass of beer in their hands “Cheers” trios said together and had sip of beer.