Chapter 23

"Come on out.... Abel." As soon as Bendy said those words, an angel toon stepped into the light. He is Abel the Rebel Angel.

 He is Abel the Rebel Angel

(My original drawing)

Abel: "Bendy.... What a surprise, didn't know you'd show up at Moonman's place at this time."

Bendy: "Cut the crap Abel...! I know very well you aren't here to just chill out at this place."

Abel: "Why don't you face my gun if ya want to know devil boy~..."

Bendy: "Ohoh! Your so on!"

And so, Bendy and Abel began their fight with each other.

Back with Lenry, he was having a good chat with Cake when suddenly Moonman comes in with a sad expression.

Lenry: "What's wrong Moonman? You seem upset."

Moonman: "Well.... I just got a call from one of our singers is cold and the customers are getting rowdy by the second wanting for entertainment."

Lenry: "Oh dear.... That is indeed not good."

Cake: "Hey! I know. Why not Lenry take part?"

Lenry: "W-what...?!"

Moonman: "What do you mean Cake?"

Cake: "Believe me Moonman when I say this. Lenry has such an angelic voice. When I entered his shop, I secretly heard him singing."

Lenry: "N-now hold on C-Cake... yes, I sing but-."

That when Moonman grabbed Lenry's both hands which surprised the poor toon.

Moonman: "Please Lenry! You've got to help me!"

With a pleading look from Moonman. Lenry had no other option but to do it. Meanwhile, with Bendy and Abel, they were covered with bruises and scratches all over themselves. 

Abel: ".... Alright, alright. You caught me. I was just trying to smuggle some ink before the police comes here."

Bendy: "Wait did you say ink? Where and how...?"

Abel: "Oh you know. In a place called Chess Town."

Bendy: "No feakin' way! You actually went to Chess Town!?!"

Abel: "Yep. And let me tell you, it was no cup of tea there pal."

Bendy: "Is that why your halo is melting?"

Abel: "Wait what?!"

Abel panics and checks his halo, but it was completely fine. He then hears Bendy laughing like a hyena.

Bendy: "BWAHAHA!!! You should've seen the look on your face!"

Abel: "Haha... very funny...!" 

Bendy: "Seriously, it's so good to have your back."