Chapter 7

It was dark... cold... and lonely.... Lenry was trying to escape from the black endless void but no matter how hard he tries; he could never get out of here.
Lenry: "P-please.... Someone... anyone..."
He collapsed on the ground shivering with fear until a bright light emerged in front of him. He then small white and yellow lights going in the golden light... and then he heard a voice.

 and then he heard a voice

(My original drawing)

Touch the light my child.... They are waiting for you...
The voice was warm... and trusting. He immediately reached out to the light, and when he did everything goes black.
A few minutes later, Lenry shot opened his eyes and gasped. He then notices that his hand is in the air. Just then he felt something warm and fluffy, he slowly gets up and looks around.
He was in some kind of luxurious room.

(My original drawing)Lenry: (Now how did I get here

Lenry: (Now how did I get here...?)
Just then he heard a click from the doorknob. He immediately hid behind the bed and peaked a bit to see who it was. The door opens revealing a big toon wolf.

(My original drawing)The wolf closes the door, he looks at the bed to see Lenry hiding behind the bed and awake

The wolf closes the door, he looks at the bed to see Lenry hiding behind the bed and awake.
Toon wolf: "Your up! How are you feeling?"
When the wolf came closer he saw Lenry shivering a bit and backing away slowly.
Wolf: "Don't be frightened. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm a doctor and a businessman. I just came to check on you to see if you are feeling better."
Lenry then calmed down bit.
Lenry: "W-... w-where am I....?"
Wolf: "You at Bendy's mansion. He carried you and called me over to check on you after you boys got attacked by those thugs."
Lenry: "W-w-wait what...!?"
Lenry couldn't believe it. Benicio Drew took him to his mansion.
Wolf: "You don't need to worry. Bendy told me and his brother everything what happened to you. Sorry you got involved with one of those goons."
Lenry: "I-it's f-fine.... I couldn't just stand there and watch him get hurt."
Wolf: "Aren't you a sweet little thing ohoh... I'm Boris the Wolf by the way."
Lenry: "My name is Lenry."
Boris: "Lenry, that's a nice name for a sweet toon."
Lenry blushed a bit.
Boris: "Anyway Lenry, how are you feeling right now?"
Lenry: "My head slightly hurts. But other than that I'm okay. Um, Mr. Boris... how... how long was I out...?"
Boris: "You were asleep for like 2 hours."
Lenry: "Ah...."
Boris: "Alright then, now that I've answered all your questions. How about I get you something to eat?"
A growl from stomach came. The young toon got embarrassed and hugged his stomach.
Boris: "I'll take that as a yes."
Just then a knock was heard at the door. A dog toon butler enters.