Chapter 21

"You met who and what?" said Bendy as he was shocked to hear from what Mugman told about Arnold and what that dog toon did to Lenry.

Boris: "Sounds to me like this toon hates Lenry so much that he doesn't care whether he's hurt or not."

Bendy: "Seems to me my kindness isn't enough for sparing him....!!"

Ben: "Now let's not go attack someone straight brother. We need to show him who runs Silly Town."

Mugman: "And Lady Milkshake has already reported this to the police by someone named Angelica."

Boris: "Oh, the nice cop. It's too bad she hates you both."

Ben: "She hates anyone who corrupted the police and is not given justice."

"Hey Mugs, a word." Said Cuphead who was leaning at the boss's door.

Mugman: "Excuse me sir. But my brother seems to want to discuss with something."

Ben: "Go."

Mugman leaves with Cuphead.

Boris: "Speaking of running the place. I just got a report that Mr. Moon is now on the move in distributing illegal weapons in our territory."

Bendy: "Are you kidding me!?!"

Ben: "Apparently not brother."

Bendy: "This guy is now pissing me off so bad that I really want to send him to the moon for good!"

Ben: "Now come down Bendy. I'll handle these toons who are messing in our territory. Why don't you go take break, hm? You've been working too much with the shipping and heist, and even striking fears into everyone's souls."

Boris: "Benardo is right Bendy."

Bendy: "You sure you can handle this on your own?"

Ben: "Who said I'm doing this on my own? I'll seek help from Mickey and Oswald. So you can relax, maybe you can go on your second date with that toon of yours."

Just then the phone rang.

Boris picked it up and answered

Boris: "This is Boris speaking? Oh Avelle, howdy! Yes, Bendy and Ben are here. Uh-huh.... Really...? I see.... Ok, thank you for everything Avelle. Where should meet...? Alright, See you soon."

Ben: "So what did Avelle say?"

Boris: "He has good news. He somehow managed to get few information about Mr. Moon."

Bendy: "Then let us not waste time! Like you said Ben, you handle those bastards while Boris goes to Avelle and take the info he's got."

Boris: "Yes sir!"

Meanwhile with the cup brothers, they were talking in the hallway.

Cuphead: "You've been awfully talking about that Lady Milkshake girl...?"