Chapter 15

"I'm glad yer all here gentlemen." Says Bendy as he Boris and his brother were at a private room of the opera talking to the famous people.

The cup brothers, Cuphead and Mugman.

Felix the cat.

Mickey Mouse and Oswald the lucky rabbit.

(My drawing)

Mugman looks at his brother wondering if they could trust the ink demon while Cuphead takes his cigarette and starts smoking. He also glares at Bendy since he and his brother were dragged away. At first he didn't want to do anything involved with a demon but he was curious what he has to offer.

Felix stares at him with his cautious. He has heard a lot about Bendy and his brother's work, but he was surprised that he was invited by him and wanted to discuss something with him.

Mickey in the other hand stares at his brother. The mouse was very kind-hearted fellow but can get mad if he is betrayed or being used. Oswald was like Felix, very cautious and protecting his brother from being used by anyone.

Bendy: "Would you gentlemen's like to have a drink."

Cuphead: "Fine."

Mugman: "A whisky please."

Felix: "Cocktail."

Mickey: "We're good..."

Oswald: "My brother and I don't drink much."

Bendy: "I see..."

The servant gives them their drinks and leaves.

Felix: "So, Mr. Drew.... What do you want from us?"

Bendy: "A simple word.... Business."

Cuphead: "Business? With you!"

Cuphead scoffed at this.

Cuphead: "Why should me and my brother make another deal with a devil?"

Bendy: "Now watch it pal.... Don't you dare compare me that useless trash...!"

Cuphead and Mugman flinched hearing his tone but slowly nods. Bendy calms down and spoke up again.

Bendy: "Now listen... the business of mine here are simple...."

He points at Mickey and Oswald.

Bendy: "Not only do you guys run a park and circus. But also, a vigilante justice."

Mickey and Oswald gasped.

Mickey: "How did you....?"

Bendy: "Time and again you guys fight in the shadows. Police considers you both as criminals while others consider you as heroes. But don'tcha worry. We won't tell anyone."

Ben: "We understand what your doing is the right. However you'll need our help in case if your facing dangerous criminals such as Mr. Moon or any other toons who don't obey the toon law like we do."