Chapter 9

Two days have passed, Lenry was happily doing his work at the shop and spending time with his friends. One day in his apartment, he got another letter from Sister Carol from his mailbox. He goes back inside to his room and starts reading the letter.
Dear Lenry,
You won't believe this but apparently.... Arnold is in serious trouble.
"Arnold? What did he do?" said Lenry was shocked learning this. True, Arnold has been doing a lot of problems at the Cotton Hills but it was not so serious. He continues to the read the letter.
Two men appeared out of nowhere and were searching for Arnold. At first they didn't wanted to cause trouble and said they only came for him and not anyone else.
Do you remember Melody from Teddy's Restaurant.
Of course he remembered that sweet toon. Melody the ghost toon along with Teddy Bear toon the chef were Lenry's friends. Whenever they saw Lenry get injured by Arnold, they panicked and often tend his wounds.

(My original drawing)They bumped into Teddy and Melody while they were collecting ingredients

They bumped into Teddy and Melody while they were collecting ingredients. Poor Melody got frightened that she told him where he was.
Arnold was found and they immediately demanded that they wanted their 5000$ back from him.
The whole town and Arnolds friends were confused in what's going on. Mostly Arnold himself was confused.
At first he didn't recognised those toons and never borrowed any money. But the two thugs showed proof to the mayor that he borrowed money from the toon named Gary who works for them.
Arnold remembered Gary and tries to deny it. But the thugs knew he was lying and started to beat him up.
Lenry: "Ouch...!"
When they were done. They once again demanded Arnold to return the money soon otherwise he will be forced to work for them.
Arnold must also not run away or borrow money from us or he'll get it even more. And the thugs warned us that if any toon helps him, then they are finished.
Frightened we heeded their warning. Arnold is now working as a delivery mailman; he has been working non-stop and didn't bother to even look at us.
We were pleased that Arnold is not bother us anymore, but at the same time we're worried about him.
Well... some of us.
Lenry: "I know that...."
Lenry, you need to be careful.
I worry so much about you. Please take care of yourself.
Your guardian
Sister Carol.
Lenry also felt bad for Arnold, but there was nothing he could do. So he picked up a pen and a piece of paper and started writing a letter to Sister Carol.
Dear Sister Carol,
Thank you for writing letters to me and your concerns. I am doing great and made good friends at Silly town.
I also feel bad for Arnold and was hoping I could maybe help him, but after reading your letter I guess there is nothing I could do.
I miss you and everyone else at Cotton Hills. Please tell them I am doing great.
I will visit Cotton Hills soon as possible.
Your friend
Lenry.
After writing the letter, he puts it in an envelope and stamps it. later, he heads to the shop and does his work.... "W-wait... s-so y-your bully g-g-got in t-trouble...?" said Cottontail as she hands the three books to a toon who wanted to buy.
Lenry: "Yep, and the towns folk at Cotton Hills can't do anything."
"What I don't get is why are you sorry for em?" asked Charlotte who was moping the floor.
Charlotte: "That guy was a total jerk to ya and you still forgive him...?"
Lenry: "Charlotte just because Arnold hates me doesn't mean I be a jerk to him and not help him. Like I said before, not every toons are bad."
Charlotte: "Yeah, yeah, but I say he still got what he deserve if you ask me..."
Cottontail: "C-Charlotte..."
Lenry sighed and continued working. Ten minutes later, he leaves the shop and goes out to buy some wood for Charlotte crafting. "I thought I saw you somewhere." Said a melodious voice. Lenry turned around to see who it was, only to see the famous star angel herself Alice Angel.
Lenry: "Alice Angel...!?"
Alice: "The one and only. So you're the one my beloved Ben has spoken about."
Lenry: "Huh? What do you mean miss Alice?"
Alice: "I mean, your Bendy's secret boyfriend~...."
Lenry: "I'm w-what...!?!"
Alice: "-Fufufu- you look so cute with that surprised look on your face."
Lenry blushed hearing that from the famous angel.
Lenry: "I-is there anything y-you want from me miss Alice...?"
"Nothing much dearie. I'm just surprised when my Bennardo mentioned that Bendy found a cute toon like you..." said Alice, as she goes closer to him and whispered him in the ear.
Lenry: "T-there got to be a-a mistake miss Alice.... I'm not Mr. Bendy's boyfriend....! I'm just an average toon trying to live a normal life and avoid getting trouble."
Alice: "Uh huh? But why did you mention Bendy's nickname instead of his full name or the title?"
Lenry: "I tried... but he said to call him that when I'm in front of him and his companions."
Alice: "How sweet and cute!?!"
Alice hugged and started spinning him around and around making the poor toon dizzy. She finally lets him go; he little bit struggles in standing straight.
Alice: "You alright there dearie?"
Lenry: "I'm... I'm fine... just dizzy...."
Alice: (Cute!!) "Say, why don't I take you to my favourite shop? That way I'll get to know more."
Lenry: "Huh...? But miss Alice I-."
But Alice doesn't listen and drags Lenry by the hand. They soon arrived at an ice cream shop and started chatting.
Alice: "I'm surprised how brave enough to speak at that idiot."
Lenry: "Not really... I didn't know he was at first..."
Alice: "Still, I can't wait to laugh at his face."
Lenry: "Um... aren't you afraid of him miss Alice...? I-I mean I understand that you're his brother's lover but-."
Alice: "Hunny Ben is the love of my life yes. But that doesn't mean I'm afraid of his brother. Sure he is famous and feared by all but he doesn't get to boss me around.... Alice hates liars..."
Lenry: "I... I see.... No offence, but why are you in love with a demon...? Usual demons and angels don't really get along."
Alice: "True, but there are some who love and care for each other."
Lenry: "Uh huh...."
Alice: "Listen, all I can say is this. Bendy maybe dangerous and scary... but he's a devil darling and won't harm the ones that get harmed for fun."
Lenry stayed silent hearing this.... Should he give Bendy a chance. But he doesn't him or his friends to get hurt.
Lenry: "I'll.... I'll try."
Alice: "Great! Oh look at the time. I need to go to my next performance otherwise it will be the end from me of my manager."
Lenry: "Whose your boss miss Alice?"
Alice: "Nicolas. Good manager but doesn't like any delay dally."
Lenry: "It was nice talking to you miss Alice."
Alice: "You too Lenry. I hope we bump to each other again."
Lenry nods and watched Alice leave. With Alice Angel, as she finished her concert at the opera, she went to Bendy's mansion where she was welcomed by Benardo.
Ben: "Hello sweetheart~...."
Alice: "Oh Ben~.... I missed you too..."
Alice hugged him and gave him a passionate kiss, Ben also kissed back. "Could you do it somewhere where I'm not around." Said Bendy who appeared at the doorway and was annoyed seeing his brother lovey dove at Alice.
Ben: "Is someone jealous?"
Bendy: "Why am I jealous of you cuddling to that pain of a butt."
Alice: "Why you...!?"
But Ben calms her down.
Ben: "Cause I very well know that you wanna do the same think with Lenry~...."
Hearing this, Bendy blushed and looked away. Not looking at Ben or Alice in the eye.
Ben: "Knew it."
Alice: "Oh speaking of Lenry. I bumped into him this morning."
"What!?" said Bendy and Ben who was surprised that Alice met Lenry.
Bendy: "You didn't do anything to him....!?"
Alice: "Calm down lover boy. All we did was just talk, and Lenry is such a sweet toon with an innocent soul."
Ben: "Seems like you liked him already."
Alice: "Of course, who wouldn't.... But you know, there is something strange around him."
Ben: "What do you mean Alice?"
Alice: "When touched his hand I sensed pain and sadness in that poor toon. Like something had happened to him..."
Ben looks at his brother Bendy who was looking a bit concerned as Alice continued.
Alice: "But when I look at him.... I see true happiness outside and not a fake smile appearing in his face...."
Ben: "Maybe it has something to do with his hometown and his memories."
Alice: "Did Bendy asked you to search information about someone again?"
Alice gave a stern look at the two twin brothers. They made a nervous face and looked away.
Alice: "Benardo!"
Ben: "I'm sorry Alice! But I couldn't say no to my brother."
Bendy: "Ben is right Alice. I wanted to learn more about Lenry, so I asked him to do it."
Alice: "-Sigh-.... I can't believe you two...."
Ben: "Hey, look on the bright side. Lenry is trying to open up to Benicio slowly."
Alice: "It still isn't right. Ben, burn down what you've gathered about Lenry and his home. if he learns or finds about this then he'll easily run away from you Bendy...."
Ben doesn't say anything but nods.
Bendy: "Fine... I've learnt enough about him."
Alice: "Remember this, Lenry isn't an object. He's a toon with a pure soul."
Bendy: "I know! I know.... I won't harm him.... I promise."
Alice: "I hope you keep your word Bendy...."